We are a young and dynamically developing company that works on the international IT market. The main spheres of our business are development of gaming engines and platforms, management systems, development of mobile applications as well as different kinds of websites and other platforms.
In-House Lawyer in IT area/Join our new successful business!
This is an excellent opportunity for a mid/senior-level Lawyer to develop into a more commercial,
client-facing professional and improve legal, negotiation and communication skills in IT area.
- Structure, draft, and negotiate a range of technology transaction agreements, including software licenses, software integration agreements, professional consulting agreements, vendor agreements, and non-disclosure agreements
- Handle contract management process oversee the portfolio of contracts, track status, maintain contract pipeline and provide reports
- Perform legal analysis and provide prompt, practical advice on legal and commercial issues across functional business teams (including technology, product, and data).
- Research, anticipate and guard the company against legal risks
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (external counsel, suppliers)
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to the various departments
What you need to bring us:
- Law degree
- Very good English speaking and writing skills – daily communication is in English
- 3+ years of total legal experience
- At least 2 years’ experience focusing on technology or software licensing transactions
- Able to prioritize and focus on the essentials
- A passion for technology and IT
- Highly organized and efficient
- Excellent planning, organizational, managerial and writing skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Possibility to participate on new interesting projects worldwide
- The job that really matters and have a direct impact on the growth of the company
- Background of a successful, internationally growing IT company
- Support for your professional development, possibility to visit interesting events
- Relax room at work (table football, table tennis and PlayStation)
- Comfortable offices in the center of Prague, near I.P. Pavlova station
- Package of company benefits including MultiSport card, Flexible working hours, various events for employees, occasional home office (possible after probation period), etc.
Informace o pozici
- Casexe ltd
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events, Opportunity to work up hours, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Legal services, Technology and development, Lawyer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer