People Place & Partners, is a unique in style Recruitment & Staffing Agency with headquarters in the Czech Republic. Operating since 2001 at an international level, we provide customer driven services as : Recruitment , Talent outsourcing, Staffing, Market research and Consultations services among others.
We love what we do, and we do it with pride by taking care of both our clients and candidates through a quality process that differs from the rest in warmheartedness, transparency, care and dedication.
Our secret is simple: to combine traditional recruitment practices with an avant-garde approach to ideas and trends in all we do and the honest relationships we keep during and after our job is done. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA. And each single member of our organisation carries it with pride. We are experts at putting BEST and BEST together.
SERVICE DESK SPECIALIST with ENG, FRENCH, DUTCH OR SPA+ITA
WHO WILL YOU WORK FOR :
Our partner is among the largest consumer products organization groups worldwide and is currently in the process of recruiting talented and process driven people who want to work in an internal ICT department. Our partner employs worldwide more than 180.000 employees, of which +600 are based in Prague 11. Behind this business force is their people and what they stand for. You will be entering a culture which is built on ownership, informality, positive energy and drive. By taking this opportunity, you can become an integral part of our future success in our EU Service Desk team in Prague.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Very competitive remuneration
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers and other benefits)
- Performance based bonus (half yearly and/or yearly)
- Permanent employment contract
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
- Positive and social working environment
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (100m from red metro line)
- Regular social events and team building activities
- Within your role as Service Desk Specialist you are an active first point of contact for internal colleagues seeking technical assistance over the phone, email, chat or via Self Service requests.
- You will perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques, available knowledge management sources, relevant questions and if required also deep dive analysis.
- You will build case competency across multiple technical areas, mostly workplace (Windows, Virtual Desktop, peripheral technologies), within our application landscape, as well as other core IT areas, such as network, voice, video, collaboration and printing. This is to enable and deliver a competent, fast and useful assistance to internal customers, either resolving the case or being able to advise how to solve the case.
- You will learn various technology areas, combined with a customer service experience mindset to deliver a high customer satisfaction service.
- You will be part of a multi language team with a diverse technology background and area of expertise for individual agents.
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- University degree level or equal by experience or alternative education in Information Technology Experience
- English working proficiency
- Advanced level of ENGLISH or FRENCH or GERMAN or DUTCH or (ITALIAN AND SPANISH)
- Experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Very good ability to understand computer systems, mobile devices and other technology products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Experience in working in a multi-national environment
- Continually seeking out new improvements and opportunities
- High level of service mindset
- Organized, stress resistant
I look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. I am happy to consult your career development and assist you with any queries you might have when job hunting!
To apply, please send us your CV and/or contact me directly.
Informace o pozici
- People Place & Partners a.s.
- Praha – Chodov
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Dutch (Advanced) or French (Advanced) or Italian (Advanced)
- Salary: 44 000 – 53 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Corporate recreational facilities, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, A longer unpaid leave, Self-organization of the job, Children-friendly office, Corporate/persoal coach, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Customer service, IT Consultant, Call Centre Operator, Application SW administrator, Help Desk Technician, IS Support, Front office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Suitable for graduates.
Hálkova 1406/2, 12000 Praha – Nové Město, Česká republika
+420 604 701 516