Interested in applying your talents to solve complex challenges that will save lives? Ready for an innovative and meaningful career? Then there’s never been a better time to join the team at Edwards Lifesciences. We’re currently expanding and seeking the best and the brightest talent from around the globe. Be inspired by our credo, and share in our quest to have a lasting impact on the world.
Talent Development Trainee
This is an exciting opportunity for students/fresh graduates of HR Field study. The purpose of this temporary internship role is to provide support to the Talent Development team based in Prague on specifically defined Talent Development areas.
Under the supervision of Talent Development in Prague, as the Talent Development Trainee you will be involved in the following activities and projects:
o EMEA: Regional Training Program:
- Provide Regional training coordination and logistics support
- Inform Talent Development on status of the invoices to manage the budget, costs and quarterly reporting.
- Administer post learning activities (i.e., gather evaluations and summarize results, update employee records in LMS, track attendance/no-shows)
- Track evaluations and act for improvement and calibration
- Answer ad-hoc queries from employees
- Participate in the elaboration of the future training strategy
- Provide Ad hoc support to the High potential program
- Creation of Power Point documents
- Participate in the communication Skype calls
- Logistic support for the workshops
- Manage the agendas by scheduling meetings, sending invitations and following-up on attendance, changes etc.
- Manage all the invoices related to Talent Development (regional development program + Top talent (high potential) program.
- University student of fresh graduate of HR field of study
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office)
- Demonstrate exemplary interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to learn quickly and willing to develop
- Able to manage multiple projects in fast paced environment
- Demonstrate time management and prioritization skills
- Must be result oriented, self-driven with high level of energy
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Detail-oriented, rigorous
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Interesting work opportunity in an international well-established company with multicultural environment
- Interesting trainings which will help you to grow within the position
- Possibility to gain experience in Medical devices company
- Modern office environment in Prague center
- System of company benefits such as wellness program and our own fitness room, flexible working hours, meal vouchers, multisport card and many more...
Information about position
- Edwards Lifesciences AG, organizační složka
- Karolinská 661/4, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Corporate recreational facilities, Refreshments on workplace
- Listed in: Human resources
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Trainee programs, suitable for graduates.