Are you looking for a great opportunity to work for a global healthcare company that will care for you? With 127 724 employees (full-time associates as of 2012) all around the world in more than 140 countries, we share a vision of a better today and tomorrow for patients – a vision that drives our growth and success. The greatest job satisfaction for our associates is the knowledge that they improve the quality of life for patients with increasing precision and efficiency through breakthrough science and innovation.
Our performance-oriented culture and responsible approach attract top experts in many different areas. Our talented associates have made us a global leader in healthcare. Novartis is committed to rewarding the people who invest ideas and work in our company.
Technical Operations Expert – Mobile App Service
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Type: Full Time
Salary (CZK): Negotiable
Technical Operations Expert – Mobile App Service
Technical Operations Expert, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
The purpose of the XXX Manager role is to Manages mobile app publishing, updating and retirement activities for Novartis mobile apps published internally to the Novartis Appstore, or externally to Apple Appstore and Google Play. Shares ownership and management of the internal Novartis Mobile Appstore with the TIS Mobility service which operates the technical platform delivering the Appstore capability.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Supervises between 2-4 mobile app deployment coordinators
• Serves as the legal Agent for various corporate app signing accounts provided by Apple and Google – Apple Enterprise accounts and Apple and Google Corporate Developer accounts which have been created for various Novartis legal entities.
• Owns and updates processes to include those for app deployments, ownership of enterprise signing certificates, app signing, and governance of internally and externally facing mobile applications.
• Owns and operates the MAS Request Tool, the internal workflow and catalog application for mobile app service requests. Owns Resigner, a macOS application interfacing with Xcode used to sign and issue entitlements within Apple mobile apps.
• Owns contracts for and coordinates security testing of mobile applications, and responds to app analysis requests from Global IT Security and from customers
• Collaborates with internal and external mobile app developers and OEMs involved in Novartis app development efforts
• Service management responsibility within the Mobility CoE in CIT
• Leads a team of 2-4 app deployment coordinators
• Coordinates with customer app owners and developers to publish their mobile apps in the Novartis Appstore.
• Manages a contract with an external app security testing firm, contract annual spend of ~USD 135k
What you’ll bring to the role:
• At least three years of IT experience of which one year involves mobile technology experience
• Experience in Mobile app publishing, Deployments
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Values and Behaviors
In addition to the Novartis values and behaviors, this role specifically requires:
• strong leadership skills, respect for people, ability to handle highly technical and capable engineers
• a belief in mobile IT as a creator of value for the Novartis businesses
• a competitive and ambitious nature, a winning spirit, constantly striving for business excellence
• customer intimacy, effective listening, anticipates customer needs
• assures operational service excellence
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.