- Support automated solutions in accordance with enterprise leading best practices
- Support new Infrastructure requests – Server builds, OS, DNS, load-balancing, overall infrastructure design.
- Assistance with new RPA vendor installations.
- Third level support for Application break fix
- Application performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Participate in RPA technical design reviews.
- Help solution and validate backup/recovery, redundancy and Disaster Recovery solutions.
- Assure systems are implemented with infrastructure best practices in mind.
- Review and define monitoring and alerting requirements. Build scripts as needed.
- Partner with RPA vendors on design considerations and security requirements.
- Support Release Management processes and performance testing
- Analyzes and resolve automation software issues where required
- Continually review and enhance systems monitoring and alerting
- Partner with PMO and technical teams on project execution
- Partner with application and infrastructure teams to identify platform requirements
- Develop solutions that meet business requirements, and execute the deployment
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
- Experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
- Ability to work independently and on a team with colleagues across the globe
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven with the ability to manage workload without direct supervision
- Good to have Developing Experience in UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 267,000 employees as of January 1, 2018, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Informace o pozici
- Cognizant Technology Solutions s.r.o.
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
0041 44 286 60 58