The HOERBIGER brand is synonymous with performance-defining components in compressors, industrial engines and turbines, automobile transmissions, and multifaceted mechanical engineering applications. Innovations in attractive technological market niches are the basis for components and services that offer unique selling propositions and long-term benefits for the customer. HOERBIGER is active throughout the world as a leading player in the fields of compression technology, drive technology and hydraulics.
We set standards.
Its 111 locations around the globe make HOERBIGER Compression Technology not only the top-ranking Strategic Business Unit in terms of sales, but also the most complex one in the HOERBIGER Group. Its operation is based on a global matrix organization comprising four pillars: Business Division OEM, Business Division Service, Business Division Production and Support Functions.
Accountant with French language
Environment and Purpose
The Financial Shared Services were established in Prague to centralise the accounting and also some other reporting functions into one location. Currently 6 European Service units were taken over by FSSC in Prague and are fully operational and independent. The French entities are now planned to be moved under FSSC.
Within 2 to 3 years the role could change and could develop into the Senior / Teamlead position depending on the candidate´s abilities and experiences.
Changes in the next 3 years
Within the next three years, the Financial Shared Services will continuously grow, utilizing one standard ERP system and continuously improving the standard processes. The FSSC will provide standardized services in a cost efficient way, while exceeding customer expectations for quality and delivering the services with a service-oriented and friendly attitude. The FSSC will have a trusted and open relationship with the business partners it serves. It will operate in a strong accountable corporate culture to ensure accurate and complete reporting in accordance with IFRS, statutory, tax and other regulatory requirements while providing needed financial information and guidance to enable successful business decisions.
- Responsible for the overtaking of the accounting functions for the French entities
- in charge for the IFRS reporting for group purposes and the statutory/tax reporting needs on local level
- Responsible for delivering the month-end-close in time
- Process the accounting accurately and on-time without any material mistakes
- be key point of contact for any audits (group, statutory, tax or corporate audit) of the assigned entities
- To prepare documentation of the transition
- Responsibility to look for any potential improvement to be more efficient and effective
- Responsible for Hard Close and Year-end pack pack
- Responsible for Internal controls
Technical or functional Knowledge
Good knowledge of French GAAP standards; knowledge of the French tax reporting a plus
Solid understanding of IFRS
Experience with SAP system
Experience with Hyperion financial Solutions is welcome
Language skills: French and English,
take ownership of assigned tasks - be responsible for the respective accounts
Experience and Essential Requirements
Degree in Accounting.
Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience in French environment
work experience in a FSSC environment a plus
be a team player in the FSSC
provide an excellent service experience to the customers
Informace o pozici
- Sokolovská 2408/222, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), French (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Bookkeeper, accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
483 030 284