Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
SW Quality/Process Engineer with English and Czech
We are searching for our new colleague for the role Process/Software Quality Engineer.
In this role you will be working with a dedicated team to lead the organization in establishing world class SW/FW Quality Management processes and tools. You will be responsible for Quality Management across multiple product teams which includes establishing and executing of a quality plan and associated goals and objectives. You will be member of highly collaborative, partnering with multi-discipline teams to establish and drive quality goals and objectives throughout the development lifecycle. You will provide ongoing visibility of progress to established goals through the collection, organization and analysis of project data. Reviewing project deliverables and assess compliance to established plans and processes. This position requires experience in software development environments and an understanding of SW Quality Management.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering with a quality emphasis, or other related technical degree,
- At least 2 years’ experience in Software development or Quality Management
- Familiar with different SW Development Methodologies (i.e. Scrum, SAFe, Waterfall, Lean StartUp, etc.)
- Good skills in Excel
- Fluent both English and Czech languages
- Friendly and teamwork person
What do we offer?
- Be part of Rockwell automation
- Except monthly salary, annual bonus
- Meal vouchers card
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
- Special medical care
- Flexible working time
- Friendly working environment and nice offices
Are you interested in? Send me your CV and short cover letter.
Informace o pozici
- Rockwell Automation s.r.o.
- Argentinská 1610/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer