#digital #marketing #brand #edtech #prague #english
InterActive Pro is an online education company that helps international business schools and universities take their courses online. We’re dedicated to creating a global learning community without economic, political, or cultural borders, and we’ve put together a team from all over the world who work together with a single vision - that greatness comes from giving people the freedom to work hard and have fun.
We’re seeking a marketing executive to support our overall marketing processes. You will take ownership of a portfolio of online degree programmes including market research, email communications, and all campaigns for attracting new students to enrol on their chosen programme. Reporting to the product marketing manager, you will work closely with our copywriting, design, UX, and student recruitment departments to create the required marketing assets. You will also be responsible for helping to plan, deliver, execute and report on all paid lead generation activities (PPC, Affiliate, Social) and corresponding landing page structures.
A typical day in the life of our marketing executive:
- Implement email strategies including segmentation, A/B testing, optimisation, and messaging, and report performance data on existing campaigns to drive future strategic decisions.
- Prepare a google analytics report of your webpages on our course aggregator website (edology.com) and brainstorm with the marketing team and our SEO manager about how to boost your numbers.
- Coordinate between our data analysis team and each of our digital marketing teams to ensure everyone is on track to meet KPIs for the month, including lead volumes and CPLs.
- Create detailed marketing personas for all of the programmes in your portfolio using past student data and information from your competitor research to better target your audience across all marketing channels.
- Keep an up to date database of your target audience statistics, university partner brand identity, programme USPs, relevant geographies, and motivating factors driving professionals to study this degree online.
You’ll best fit our requirements with:
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing.
- 2-3 years of previous marketing experience including digital and email campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency in Excel, and experience with reporting KPIs such as lead quality, traffic, CPAs and conversion rates.
- The ability to apply creativity and logic to all situations and be a problem solver.
- Fluency in English.
This is what you'll get from us:
The opportunity to join a fun, growing company that is emerging as a leader in the Edtech space.
A management team that rewards results and continuous training from experienced professionals who are invested in your development.
A competitive salary.
In short, the right people go a long way with us.
InterActive Pro is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religious belief.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as required.
Please note: only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Informace o pozici
- Interactive Corporate s.r.o.
- Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Listed in: Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer