We are looking for talented Art Director a.k.a. Senior Motion Designer to our nice office in center of Prague. If you are familiar with cinema 4D and after effects is your "Swiss Knife" don't hesitate and contact us :)
What will be your job?
Mainly animation of characters, environments and items for explainer videos and adds. For better feeling take a look at our portfolio: de.mynd.com or sk.mynd.com (cz site is under construction :/) or have look at our youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG-6XsQN961OLNQlGggUtow You will also learn some new software and animation techniques which help you to achieve even better results and progress :)
Work in a nice young international team in historical center of Prague. Goodies, beverages, coffee and tea for free. A great opportunity to learn and grow professionally and as a human :) We are still kind of of start up, so today you will join us, tomorrow you can be a head of some department. And btw. we pay quite nice salaries :)
If you found this offer interesting, email your CV and short cover letter in English together with a few examples of your work a.k.a. Portfolio.
PS: We will only respond to the applicants who comply with our requirements and who send us a relevant portfolio. Please, don’t waste our and your time if you have no idea what "keyframe" is :)
Ideally you should have creative mind, problem-solving skills and be "MASTER OF KEYFRAMES" :) But it would be ok, if you just won’t be jerk :) We have team of really nice and kind people. We hope you will fit in. So that should be all. Ah. Btw. if you have some another secret skill, like you can speak German, totally let us know. Thanks :)
Informace o pozici
- Mynd Video s.r.o.
- Hybernská 1617/40, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 1 500 – 3 000 EUR / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events, Opportunity to work up hours, The possibility of study leave, Corporate/persoal coach, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: Culture, art, and creative work, Graphic designer, Designer, 3D animation
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Practical training and short-term placement, trainee programs, suitable for graduates.