- Global clients and world leading projects – multi-screen video entertainment platforms
- Immediate start
- Central location
Who We Are
Massive is a fast-growing global entertainment technology business. Our mission is to simplify user experiences and make the journey of discovering content as enjoyable as possible. During our twenty-two-year history we've won – and continue to collect – loads of major awards for our software products and design innovations. Recognition is a wonderful thing, but being consistently trusted by the world's biggest broadcast, telecom and airline customers is even more important and unquestionably sets us apart.
Working at Massive means you’ll join a close-knit community of friendly, talented people who are excited about technology and committed to creativity. We empower our people to do their very best, priding ourselves on our fun, informal culture, huge social calendar and strong support for work-life balance. Just as technology continues to evolve and change at a rapid rate, so do we. We are differentiated by our ability to embrace change, run with new ideas, and continuously strive for better.
Check us out here: www.massive.co
About the role
We are looking for a passionate Senior iOS developer who has a love for technology, working in an Agile team and wants to deliver high-profile projects in Australia, Europe and America.
Massive is a growing company, and people grow with it: you will get increasing responsibilities, in terms of work, leadership and decision making.
You are a passionate Senior iOS Engineer who has a love for technology, engineering and people and have experience with:
- OS development
Catch our attention with...
- You delivered projects as Senior/Lead
- A passion for learning the latest technologies and standards
- Expertise in provide guidance to improve a team’s code quality by example, training and code review, helping to up skill team members
- A hands-on and mindful approach complex challenges
- Will be very useful for you to have experience in Video players, analytics, CocoaPods, promises, tvOS, Apple play
- Tertiary Qualification in Computer Sciences or a related degree
- Experience working in Agile/ SCRUM work environment
- A passion for technology, digital applications
- A natural curiosity and the ability to learn quickly
- Solid communication skills with an ability to write and manage good documentation and work well in team environments
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to problem solve complex technical issues
- Our people are key to our success. Having the right combination of a 'can- do' approach, strong work ethic, ability to present break-through thinking and a clear focus on results will ensure your success working with our highly regarded team.
Some of our company perks
- 25 days of annual leave per year
- 5 Sick days
- Unlimited coffee/tea and daily office snacks and fruit
- Czech/English courses
- Small, creative, close-knit FE team who love to collaborate
- Casual dress code
Daily attendance in Prague office is needed.
Recruiters – we have handled this one internally! Thanks.
For information about how we use your data for recruitment purposes please see our detailed policy here: https://massive.co/recruitment-data-policy/
Informace o pozici
- Massive Interactive Media Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Pre-intermediate), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Notebook, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Stephen Street 4th Floor, 21, W1T 1LN London, Velká Británie a Severní Irsko