People Place is a unique in style Recruitment Agency with headquarters in the Czech Republic. Operating since 2001 at an international level, we provide customer driven services as: Recruitment , Talent outsourcing, Staffing, Market research and Consultations services among others.
We love what we do, and we do it with pride by taking care of both our clients and candidates through a quality process that differs from the rest in warmheartedness, transparency, care and dedication.
Our secret is simple: to combine traditional recruitment practices with an avant-garde approach to ideas and trends in all we do and the honest relationships we keep during and after our job is done. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA. And each single member of our organisation carries it with pride. We are experts at putting BEST and BEST together.
COMMUNITY MANAGER JOB OPENING
For this role, we are looking for a Community Manager with a clear innovative and creative mind; very active in social media and highly tech-savvy individual. With good experienced in social media, PR and promotional events.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
In this role, you will be implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies and goals. Providing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with the team to ensure brand consistency and work alongside the Operantions Director
- Liaise with Development and Country Manager to stay updated on new client requirements and features needed
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and blog writers.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, creating high-quality social media content, creating event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
Eva Andreskova | Country Manager for Czech Republic and Spain
People Place - Distinctly Different
Mobile CZ: +420 777 367 373
Mobile Spain: +34 669 467 772
Address: Halkova 2, Prague 120 00
Country: Czech Republic
Informace o pozici
- People Place & Partners a.s.
- Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Salary: 10 000 – 20 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: Administration, Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Administration, Graphic designer, Designer, PR specialist, Marketing specialist, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No., agreement on working activities (DPČ), other
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Practical training and short-term placement, trainee programs, suitable for graduates.
Hálkova 1406/2, 12000 Praha – Nové Město, Česká republika
222 512 737 or 777 367 373