Lookingglass Cyber Solutions Europe sro - Prague, Czech Republic
LOOKINGGLASS CYBER SOLUTIONS is looking to hire an experienced, dynamic and technically experienced QA Engineer at our office in Prague, Czech Republic.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the creation, implementation and execution of manual and automated tests. A successful QA engineer will be required to work closely with software engineers in an Agile Scrum development environment embedded in the scrum process as a team member, developing acceptance test cases and tests.
The QA Engineer position requires applicants to be self-guided to support compliance with specifications in the release of complex solutions. Strong collaboration skills are a must.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 3+ years industry experience in System Software QA engineering
- Experience developing software test code from scratch
- Solid understanding of QA tools and automated testing environments (Selenium, Jenkins, scripting environments, etc.)
- Experience in developing end-to-end tests for complex solutions for large-scale enterprise systems
- Demonstrates the ability to lead technical discussions among software development engineers
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Understanding web technologies (AngularJS, JQuery, HTML5, CSS, or similar technologies)
- Experience in penetration and vulnerability assessment and tests plus
- EUROPEAN UNION / EFTA CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
- Product development experience in network security, content security, or cybersecurity intelligence
- Experience with Ruby / Cypress / Watir / JMeter / RSpec / Airborne, for automated functional testing
- Cyber Security Industry Background & Experience
- Responsible for manual and automated Functional, Migration, Security, and Regression testing of scheduled features for release.
- Monitor project / feature implementation with an eye toward improving security.
- Responsible for finding, isolating, documenting, tracking, and regressing defects through the QA process using a bug tracking tool effectively.
- Analyze requirements and implement test strategies that maximize test coverage and improve system reliability and performance.
- Develop hierarchical test plans and test cases ranging from system level to individual feature testing.
- Hours Per Week: 40, flexible working hours
Salary: 70,000 - 110,000 CZK
Benefits: Flexible working hours; height adjustable worktables; work from home allowed; international team in relaxed setting; Monday morning breakfast buffet; providing training courses; competitive salary; Yearly Prague Metro Pass, Team building events (eg skiing trips).
Location: City Empire Tower, Czech Republic.
This work requires a valid work permit for the EU / Czech Republic. EU foreigners not living in Czech Republic are welcome to apply, but they must be willing to move for at least 3 months to Prague.
Informace o pozici
- Lookingglass Cyber Solutions Europe s.r.o.
- Na strži 1702/65, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Basic
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 70 000 – 110 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, Corporate/persoal coach
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer