Hledáte novou a zajímavou práci ?
Baví Vás nabízet a spoluvytvářet systémová řešení spojená s technickými produkty ?
Chcete zažívat vítězství společně s našim týmem ?
Pak můžete být tím pravým kandidátem pro společnost PIOVAN, jenž je předním světovým výrobcem periférních strojních zařízení pro plastikářský průmysl s více než 50-ti letou tradicí.
Piovan is a worldwide market leader in supplying of auxiliary equipment and systems for the plastics industry. Piovan Central Europe GmbH is a direct subsidiary of Piovan Group which office is located in Austria close to Vienna and operating on Austrian, Hungarian, Czech and Slovakian market. Our customers are producers of plastics parts especially in automotive sector.
Project Engineer – Vienna office (Austria)
- Preparing of technical offers and system solutions and related technical documentation for our
- Projects management related tasks, keeping deadlines and quality
- Projects administration according to our company standards
- Responsibility mainly for our customers located in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- Direct communication with Piovan sales team, customers and suppliers
- Successfully completed technical education (min. secondary school)
- Advanced computer skills MS office (experience with AutoCad and SAP is an advantage)
- Self-motivated and customer oriented personality
- Strong in planning and organizing, independency with pro-active approach
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (German is an advantage)
- Native in Czech or Slovakian language
- Good communication skills
- driving licence categhory B for occasionall business trips (2 days per month)
- friendly international working environment
- wide responsibility to support our sales team, from an offer up to delivery
- interesting job opportunity in successful, well-established and developed worldwide organization
- salary corresponding with candidate qualification and professional experiences
- modern small technical office in Vienna (Austria) and international team
- flexible working time
- contract based on the Austrian standards
Find more information about Piovan Group on www.piovan.com
Informace o pozici
- Piovan Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Brunn am Gebirge (Vienna), Austria
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Czech (Proficient), Slovak (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Mechanical engineering, Technology and development, Manufacturing and industry, Project Manager, Mechanical engineer, Mechanical engineer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer