The Aspen Institute Central Europe is a partner of the Aspen global network. It serves as a non-partisan platform where politicians and representatives of business, as well as leading artists, athletes, scientists, and journalists can meet and interact. The Institute facilitates interdisciplinary and regional cooperation, and supports young Central European leaders in their development. For more information please visit https://www.aspeninstitutece.org/
Central European non-profit organization Aspen Institute Central Europe is looking for an OFFICE MANAGER. The employee contract will be for one year with the possibility of extension (substitution for maternity leave).
Key areas of responsibility:
Ensuring that the office runs smoothly and efficiently
- Managing filing systems, archiving records and managing databases
- Managing Executive Director’s and staff’s calendars
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of equipment and other services
- Managing internships and interns’ workflow
Administrative and accounting support
- Recording expenditures and contracts
- Communication with the accountants, tax advisors and auditors
- Administration of business trips and attendance sheet
Event management support
- Event organization, logistics and coordination
- Communication with suppliers
- Travel & accommodation arrangements
Qualifications and requirements:
- At least one year experience with office management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Czech and English
- Experience with organizing conferences, seminars and workshops as well as basic accounting
- Ability to work well under stress
- Very good organizational skills
- Time flexibility, responsibility, independence
What we offer:
- Motivating salary adequate to experience
- 5 weeks of holiday p.a.
- Enriching and dynamic work
- Opportunity to contribute to the growth of a non-profit organization with international impact
To apply, please send us your CV in Czech and motivation letter (maximum one page A4) in English by November 15, 2018. Selected participants will be gradually invited for an interview in December. Successful candidate will be chosen by the end of December.
Please note that by sending the aforementioned, you agree to your personal data being processed for the purpose of this selection process. Upon the termination of the selection process, your personal data will no longer be stored.
Informace o pozici
- Aspen Institute Central Europe o.p.s.
- Palackého 740/1, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Salary: 30 000 – 32 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: Administration, Training and education
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Non-profit organization
Suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.
Palackého 740/1, 11000 Praha – Nové Město, Česká republika
+420 601 593 992