Hagen Human Capital s.r.o are based in the centre of Prague, Czech Republic. We offer a wide range of recruitment services across IT, Development, Professional Services and other commercial sectors at all levels, from graduate entry to Director/Management level. Check out some of our latest vacancies: www.hagenhc.com
Solution Architect / Engineer
►►►Solution Architect / Engineer ◄
I am looking for a Solution Architect and Engineer for a great, young company with strong focus on integrity and passion of its employees. So if you would enjoy working in a unconventional, international company with excellent reviews from current employees, you have come to the right place.
You will be working on interesting projects focused on financial industry, mainly development of pricing software.
Are you "The One" we are looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming principles involving Java or Groovy
- Experience with pricing domain projects and with relational databases
- Experience serving in a large, global, complex company and/or working with large, global, complex clients
- Ability to communicate with customers in-person, on conference calls and through email
- Skill with writing concise, effective communication to various audiences
- Experience with Agile project management and tools - mainly Jira)
- Valid permit to live and work in the Czech Republic
And with all that what are going to be your responsibilities?
- Leader of the technical aspects of projects and support multiple customers
- Design and configure the solutions our customers set-up
- Assist with gathering, communicating and formalizing customer requirements in the form of user stories
- Lead the configuration of the solutions, using both all your skills
- Manage your colleagues and partners on the assigned projects
- Mentor your younger colleagues and turn them into rising stars
- Work with support department in order to solve any problem that needs solving
- Analyze and define the requirements for the integration of data from/to customer’s other IT systems
- Lead regression testing and quality assurance efforts of newly delivered and changed functionality
Can you picture yourself doing all this? If so do not worry your hard work will be rewarded not only by an extremely competitive salary but also by a variety of awesome benefits that will make your life easier and your job even more enjoyable! Notebook and Phone of your choosing, flexibility, possibility to bring your own ideas to life and also a choice to work either in Prague, Ostrava or Hradec Králové and many more.
I will be honest, this is a great opportunity for anyone who could see himself doing the tasks described. We are talking a great role, gorgeous workplace, young and friendly people and great rewards and benefits.
So stop hesitating and contact me right away!! Reach me either by:
- Phone at +420 777 677 502
- Email at martin.sofer (AT) hagenhc (DOT) com
- LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/martin-%C5%A1ofer-762352115/
**** By sending your email or application you agree that your personal data may be recorded in the database of Hagen Human Capital s.r.o. with its registered office at Václavské náměstí 838/9, 110 00, Praha 1, Czech Republic. This then 'may be' processed only on your agreement for recruitment purposes as detailed in the Czech legislative act number 101/2000 Sb., on the protection of personal data until such time you wish to be removed. Details of policies in Czech or English. ****
Informace o pozici
- Hagen Human Capital s.r.o.
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 90 000 – 120 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Recruitment agency