Heaven Labs, the maker of Mana, is a one of the first companies creating food technology that produce healthy, functional foods that are good for the body and the planet earth. In 2014, Founder and CEO Jakub Krejcik developed the first iteration in his kitchen after recognizing the need for a simpler, more efficient food source. Mana uses science and technology to solve the challenges plaguing the current food system and work toward its mission of providing access to quality nutrition to people across the globe. Simply, Mana is the food for a better life.
Purpose of this job (or Department Overview)
The Digital Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the right digital strategy to reach and engage the local consumer, whilst establishing a close relationship with endemic digital media and opinion leaders. One key priority of the job is to operate, lead and activate Local Page www.mojemana.cz. The Digital Manager creates engagement for Mana channels on third party platforms, especially the Mana’s Facebook and Instagram Page. He/she focuses on the content creation and distribution – i.e. managing a content calendar, posting on social, and monitoring analytics. Manager is responsible for being the brand on social media.The other key area of responsibility is supporting all digital initiatives in the country, ensuring only the right concepts are developed and implementation is always done with excellence.
The Digital Manager develops and delivers the country’s digital business plan and acts as entrepreneur in the field of digital, always seeking for executional excellence and best practices that will strengthen the Mana brand.
Develops and delivers a yearly national digital program/business plan in line with local business plan priorities and sets clear targets to evaluate the success of digital marketing activities
Constantly identifies, analyzes and aligns the latest digital media trends and emerging technologies, seeking out new opportunities and applying them to own strategy, followed by its execution.
Constantly creates innovative ways to reach and engage consumers digitally
Leads and secures that the following digital media activities on the local market are worked with excellence and also prioritizes a proper analysis of everything we do to further develop and fine-tune digital strategy for the market:
- Ensures top notch management of the www.mojemana.cz as number 1 priority and set up a professional and engaging community management on an ongoing basis, with a strong focus on live experience
- Increases visits, increases unique visitors, increases repeat visit rate, increases search engine referrals, increases conversion rate from social networks, reduces bounce rate
- Ensures all relevant digital communication channels are managed and activated in line with BP strategy (web, online, mobile, social media activities, etc)
- Works closely with all internal and external stakeholders and parties (e.g. Brand Management, Media Agencies and other Suppliers) to deliver digital solutions and campaigns to further promote the local marketing activities
- Ensures that the editorial message to consumers (text, photo, moving images) is web tailored, user-oriented, engaging, up-to-date and accurate
- Ensures top notch support for the brand team regarding optimizing advertising impact. In addition, provide advice to the brand team on digital content and advertising campaign development and paid advertising
- Involves our socially well-connected Consumer Collecting team in relevant initiatives to increase reach and impression
Manages the local digital budget and secures smart and efficient funds allocation to optimize expenditure
- 3 - 4 years work experience preferably as a Digital Media/Interactive Marketing project manager or development manager in a multinational environment, ideally in the information and communications technology sector
- Experience and an excellent eye for detail in web and digital media. An understanding of productions across all digital mediums is desired
- Excellent understanding of local/International digital landscape in regards to websites/competitors, social networks and mobile apps/sites. Knowhow/passion on gaming is a plus
- An excellent understanding of how to communicate with different audiences and strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to negotiate, influence and build rapport at all levels, and to explain complex issues in plain English
- Excellent organisational and project planning/management skills coupled with the ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Experience in budgeting and basic financial reporting
- Ability to work and build relationships with a range of partners, stakeholders and external contractors
- Ability to influence and advise wider team
- Highly efficient and effective project management and organisational skills
- Fluent in written and spoken Czech and English
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Computer Engineering and/or a related discipline
- Become a member of the team working for one of the most exciting product innovations in the years and build the brand with greater purpose
- We operate in Czech, from beautiful and creative office in Prague, but the playground is entire world.
- Competitive salary
- Consistent and tailor made employee training program
- Own fitness, yoga and physio in our office
- Unlimited Mana
Informace o pozici
- Heaven Labs s.r.o.
- Přátelství 172/42, Praha – Uhříněves
- Požadované vzdělání: Vyšší odborné
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Mobilní telefon, Sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, Notebook, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas
- Zařazeno: Marketing, Média, reklama a PR, Grafik, Marketingová komunikace, Marketingový analytik, Media Planner, Specialista marketingu, Product Specialist
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel