SecureOps is a global Managed Security Services provider, a trusted party that becomes a cost effective extension of the IT Security team. SecureOps delivers not only 24/7 monitoring and incident handling but a broad spectrum of security services for IT as well as general users on the network. Thank you for your consideration.
IT Tool Scripter / Integrator
Security Tool Integrator (Threat and Vulnerability Management team).
The Integrator is a member of the Threat and Vulnerability Management team which is responsible for running and reporting on host scans, web application scans and penetration tests using a variety of tools such as Qualys (network scanners and agents), NMap, IBM AppScan, HP WebInspect, Burp Suite, and custom tools.
Most of the integrations will use a mix of modern Open Source technologies and/or commercial tools
**Please note that not all of the below skills are required on the job. SecureOps will train the employee on missing skills. The right mindset and ability to quickly learn is the most important thing***
We are looking for an contributor to help with automation of regular activities and integration with additional external tools such as ELK Stack, SQL Database, MS Excel, Active Directory, ServiceNow, CyberArk and others. The chosen person will work on a variety of internal projects with other analysts and senior analysts to meet client requirements.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience in using scripting (Python or other languages) to automate tasks and is comfortable working with API and other methods of pulling and integrating third-party data into ELK Stacks, NoSQL and/or SQL Database to build useful reports and dashboards. The integrator also possesses at least interest in learning about IT security.
The deal candidate also has an interest in DevOps tools and learning about these technologies.
- Assist the Vulnerability Management Team in integrating various sources of information.
- Assist the Vulnerability Management Team in integrating the output of various tools into reports and dashboards inside modern open source tools.
- Under and assist in Perform Vulnerability Management tasks and Application Security Testing
- Create scripts to automate the scanning and reporting functions already documented
- Regular client-facing communications to gather requirements
- Troubleshoot existing scripts and tools
Requirements and Experience:
- Formal training in an IT related field , Programming or related field, or equivalent work experience (Please note that the emphasis here is not on formal training but on "getting the job done").
- Strong Scripting skills: Python, Bash
- Familiarity with NoSQL and ELK Stack
- Interest and/or experience in IT Security
- Strong English Communication skills (mostly written, but some oral)
- Excellent Opportunity to learn about IT security and/or automation
Informace o pozici
- SecureOps s.r.o.
- Sokolovská 100/94, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 55 000 – 95 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick day, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, IT Analyst, Programmer, Operating system and network administrator, Application SW administrator, Database specialist, IT Security Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel