In a nutshell:
We’re seeking an experienced and highly creative Senior Digital Designer who is passionate about innovating design in the world of e-commerce. This role requires conceptual and creative thinking combined with a strong awareness and understanding of contemporary digital marketing practices and online user experience.
You should have what it takes to guide, supervise, and mentor a team of young designers with both flair and highly polished communication skills. You should have a big sense of humour complemented by a small ego.
We need you to:
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Align clients’ business goals with user goals by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital projects.
- Come up with elegant, no-nonsense, and intuitive solutions to common design problems.
- Hold regular design department meetings and briefings to come up with new creative concepts and to identify (and eradicate) blockers.
- Present your design department’s work to other team members and our business partners with clarity and confidence.
- Follow our partner organisations’ brand guidelines to ensure all projects are in line with specifications and requirements (of course, where you see room for improvement, we’re always listening).
- Present work clearly and confidently to clients and other team members.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
You’ll ideally have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in digital design with a focus on user experience and digital marketing.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain design concepts, align and persuade stakeholders, and drive engagement.
- Proficiency in the full range of design tools you and your team will use to bring your ideas to life.
- Excellent command of the English language.
That’s the bit about you, now something about us
InterActive Pro is an online education services provider. We help international business schools and universities take their courses online, and we’re dedicated to creating a global learning community without economic, political, or cultural borders.
And this is what you'll get from us:
The opportunity to join a fun, growing company that is emerging as a leader in the Edtech space
A management team that rewards results, and understands that success is a continual learning process
An extensive employee support system
A competitive salary
Free Czech classes, access to a fancy espresso machine in the kitchen, and regular team events with our growing team in Prague.
Informace o pozici
- Interactive Corporate s.r.o.
- Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Listed in: Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel