Bohemian Hostels & Hotels (BoHo) was started nineteen years ago by Mathias Schwender, an enterprising Theology student with a juggling act and a yen for antique furniture and old buildings. With ten beds and no guests, Mathias went touting for business at Prague’s main station. Four English guys came to stay and today Sir Toby’s is legendary amongst Prague’s hostels.
Over the years BoHo has grown into a dynamic, upmarket accommodation provider, offering both independent travellers and groups a wide selection of choices from shared hostel rooms to boutique hotel rooms and tastefully appointed apartments. And we keep growing! In 2016 we opened new boutique hotel in Olomouc and there are other projects on the horizon.
Miss Sophie's Brand Manager - senior
Are you a passionate and experienced brand manager with a hospitality touch?
Do you want to be a part of and create the story of a unique product with us?
Last but not least - are you either involved in your own projects or have also other things to do in life and therefore would welcome an exciting part-time job?
Fantastic news!! We are on a look-out for you just now...
Your job will be to ensure that BoHo hotels resonate with current and potential customers. Miss Sophie’s Brand Manager is always seeking ways to increase the brand awareness and thus increase our share of direct bookings and ensuring that we manage to drive demand in the typical hotel low season. You are the key person who helps us to safeguard our Miss Sophie’s brand and helps us to keep on developing its identity.
The ultimate goal for you is to ensure that all of the existing and potential guests fall in love with Miss Sophie’s, they want to come and stay to experience all what Miss Sophie’s has to offer and that they become not only Miss Sophie’s but ultimately BoHo ambassadors and that they help us to spread the word about us.
In order for you to be successful in the role, we would love you to:
- have experience with building brand’s integrated marketing presence with portfolio from the past projects, across digital marketing, offline marketing and partnerships.
- bring experience from marketing to international ho(s)tel audience in various seasons, in website management, online and offline marketing or Brand Marketing preferably working in the position of Brand Marketing Manager.
- possess previous experience of working within the hospitality industry and able to demonstrate knowledge of current tourist industry standards.
- have understanding of target groups.
- have proven track record of researching new business opportunities, negotiating business agreements and developing business relationships that impact company’s performance.
- be highly experienced in written and visual communication. Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- have capacity to prioritise, balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives, adjust to changes in priorities, manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- be positive personality with a can-do attitude and exceptional problem-solving skills.
- be proactive, with ability to deliver results exceeding the anticipated results.
- possess ability to influence and manage relationships, and establishing long-term and meaningful external connections on behalf of the business.
We think you you would love us too. Because...
You know, we really are a good fun, still quite small and cosy but also very international company to work for (not only thanks to colleagues from 36 countries but also due to the fact that we are located in Prague, Olomouc and Accra - yes, in Ghana!). We pride ourselves on offering individual approach and delightful experience to our people and guests.
All of us in BoHo are really passionate about what we do and we love to play table tennis during our breaks and our "thinking time"! Of course we also offer fair salary and some awesome benefits for travellers - yourself, your friends and family members.
Do you sense this job is just perfect for you? Then get in touch! We can't wait to hear from you!
Informace o pozici
- BOHO CO, s.r.o.
- Pernerova 502/50, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Flexible start/end of working hours, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Marketing, Brand manager, Marketing communication, Marketing policy, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.