We are Euler Hermes.
We are the world’s leading provider of trade-related credit insurance solutions with more than 100 years of client support and responsiveness to changing business environments. We are backed by Allianz, one of the leading financial services providers worldwide.
Do you want to contribute to the transformation and exploration of new digital channels in our company? Are you ready to tap into the data we have available and transform it into an easy to use database of resources/ reports/ dashboards to drive targeted marketing, campaigns and programs? Are you interested in working in an international environment and get insights into commercial insurance business and marketing in different CEE countries? Will you be glad to communicate in English almost daily both with colleagues within the region as well as in our regional office?
Euler Hermes is looking for a candidate for the position of theCRM specialist who would become part of the CEE Digital Marketing team and be responsible for managing the organization’s CRM ensuring the company can make the most out of opportunities it offers, by using Marketo as an expert and through use of Salesforce in the CEE countries (CZ, SK, HU, RO, BG).
You will enjoy this opportunity if you want to:
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Use the Marketo platform structure to ensure it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Analyze touch points with the organization and maximize commercial opportunities.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all segments of the company.
- Oversee direct communications with customers through the CRM and the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email.
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Oversee Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
This position has no direct reports.
You will be successful in the role if you are/ have:
- Preferably university degree (BS/ MS) in Marketing or related field (high school fine if possessing extensive marketing/ digital experience)
- 4 -5 years working experience in digital marketing
- Marketo or marketing automation expertise and extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a similar industry.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- A Confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration
- Ability to balance data extraction, consolidation as well as data interpretation and presentation in targeted/ clear dashboards
- Very good analytical skills and structured thinking
- Fluent in English, Czech/ Slovak speaking (any other CEE language is an advantage)
- Work experience in an international environment (an advantage)
- Focus on delivery and ability to work independently
What we offer:
- Small team in a multinational working environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow - on the job as well as language or professional training
- Open company culture, flexible working hours / possibility of home office
- 25 days of vacation, other benefits include meal vouchers, fruits in the office, multi tickets, sick days, discounts on Allianz products, company events, transportation allowance, etc.
- Offices in the vicinity of the Palmovka metro station
If you are interested in the position please send us your CV and short introduction letter in English.
By sending your CV you agree that Euler Hermes will keep your personal data for the whole period of the tender.
Informace o pozici
- EULER HERMES SA, organizační složka
- Voctářova 2497/18, Praha – Libeň
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Notebook, Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Příspěvek na dopravu, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů, Marketing, Média, reklama a PR, Marketingový analytik, Direct Marketing, Webdesigner, Databázový specialista, Online Marketing
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel