Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
We’re a global market leader in providing software and digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry. We’re innovating the way that automotive dealerships drive their customers’ car-buying experience from the moment they run a search online all the way through to bringing their car back in for a service. Join us and be a part of the evolution.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organisation where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
Purpose of role
Provision of an excellent Procurement service is critical to the achievement of the International Business. This role reports to the Senior Procurement Manager - International. You will be responsible for the handling of a range of Procurement administration activities.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
· Validation of new Vendor requests in Navision including liaison with business requestors and GSO
· Analysis of P-Card activity to improve and optimise usage. Regular reporting to measure utilisation.
· Provision of data to satisfy SOX requirements in the areas of 3-way matching and Ex-Flow approvals
· Supporting all European territories with Vehicle Fleet Administration, record keeping and reporting
· Production of Procurement spend and activity reports.
· Input into the Zycus Sourcing Tool, including:
o Managing sourcing requests from the business and inputting into Zycus iRequest module
o Maintaining Contracts repository (within iContract module)
o Database management including New Vendor creation (within iSupplier module)
· Software reporting to support Global Asset Management requirements
Skills / Knowledge / Experience & Qualifications
· Experience of dealing with Vendors and Internal Business stakeholders at all levels
· Knowledge of procurement procedures and exposure to a Source to Settle tool (e.g. Zycus) an advantage
· Competent in MS word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
· A working knowledge of Navision is useful
· Ability to manage and prioritise workload
Proficient in English language and any other European language useful – spoken and written
Informace o pozici
- CDK Global (Česká Republika) s.r.o.
- Argentinská 420/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel