We’re among the top .NET software developer tools companies in Central Europe and our product PostSharp, the highest-rated extension to C# and Visual Studio, is used by leading companies worldwide, including Microsoft, Siemens, Philips, Intel, Volkswagen, Barclays, and local companies such as Komerční banka and Avast.
With just six persons, we're a tiny but mighty team based in Prague – and we want to grow! We value technical excellence as much as a healthy work environment. We're proud to have a positive impact on the community. Our team is composed of some of the most qualified .NET software developers you can find in the country. Our founder, Gael Fraiteur, speaks at international conferences and is a recognized expert in aspect-oriented programming and design pattern automation worldwide.
PostSharp has been there since 2004 and the company has been consistently profitable since 2010. At PostSharp Technologies, you can enjoy the vibe of a small high-tech team without the instability of a startup.
Senior .NET Developer for PostSharp (Dev Tools)
Why work with us?
Happy at work
- Healthy, genuine company culture. No politics. No manager. No deadline. No Silicon Valley unicorns. No venture capital. Failures are opportunities to grow.
- Intellectually challenging work. It takes big brains to combine high abstraction skills with attention to tiny details.
- Premium office space. Rooms of 3 people maximum with great view of the city. Top-notch hardware and furniture. Fitness room, showers and bike parking at the facility.
Happy at home
- High-end salaries with highly flexible, no-nonsense benefits.
- Time for you. 25 days of paid vacation per year and 5 no-question-asked sick days per year.
- Flexible hours and home office.
- No overtime except for real emergencies.
- Amazingly qualified colleagues, most of them coding since their early teens.
- Latest technologies. As a software tools company, we cannot afford staying behind.
- 10% Time Back for learning, research, or side projects. No approval needed.
- Attend international conferences at <25% of the cost.
- PostSharp is the #1 highest-rated extension to Visual Studio.
- PostSharp is used by over 50,000 developers worldwide and in over 10% Fortune 500 companies.
- Our founder Gael Fraiteur speaks about PostSharp at international conferences and user groups.
- We choose quality over features, and customers consistently thank us for that
Who are we looking for?
We don’t hire in bulk or rush. Instead, we’re happy to open the doors once or twice a year for someone skilled at C# who is looking for a quite unique job. If we had to write an official list of roles, here is how it would look like. But in practice, every team member contributes according to his or her skills and interests.
You will work on new PostSharp features or collateral products, fix bugs, and provide support to our .NET users via online forum (max 15% of your time).
For this role, we require a master degree in computer engineering, computer science, mathematics or physics, or a post-graduate degree in a different discipline.
This is probably one of the most intellectually challenging .NET roles you can get in Prague.
You will work on new cloud services such as a log server and a licensing service.
For this role, we require a good knowledge of client-side HTML technologies and ASP.NET. Experience with Azure or AWS is welcome.
You will write sample code, documentation, and blog posts. You will prepare and deliver webinars. If speaking is your passion or aspiration, we'll be happy to support you in delivering talks at community events as well.
For this role, we require a good background in software development and excellent communication skills.
For all roles
We are looking for individuals who are genuinely interested in the kind of work and products we are doing, and who plan to stay with our team for 3 years or more. You can combine many roles. You don't have to be a long-time user of PostSharp to join the company, but we expect you have done your homework and understand the fundamentals.
Submit your application
If you find a role that fits your background and aspirations, tell us about yourself in your application. Complement your CV with a cover letter showing what opportunities are of most interest to you, highlighting your strengths, and making your reasons for applying crystal clear. Even if your experience doesn’t quite match any of the open positions, but you trust that your expertise may be valuable to us, don’t hesitate to apply.
Informace o pozici
- SharpCrafters s.r.o.
- Dělnická 213/12, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 60 000 – 110 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Sales commission, Contribution holiday, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, International conferences, Corporate/persoal coach, Individual budget for personal growth, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for graduates.
Job is suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.