Here’s your opportunity to break ground with an exciting new global brand.
Join Epiroc and apply your passion in a job that allows you to fulfill your goals through a true partnership with your colleagues. Building on the proven Atlas Copco expertise, we add a bold new drive to make good things better. Contact us today and help launch a bold new force in the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries.
What will be your mission?
Participating and helping the team to become a Competence Center of Excellence for T&E, by looking always for better efficiency, insuring services are delivered at or above the agreed quality level, and being a team player on ensuring the fluid and efficient communication with local units and other teams.
What exactly will be your responsibility?
- Execute travel claim auditing to be compliant with the local country company policy
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations
- Provide support and solutions to the business areas and to the Finance teams
- Point of contact for internal customers
Main Responsibilities and objectives
- Expense claim auditing and processing for a selected group of countries/companies based on local policy and country compliance
- Preparing and submitting payment proposals to Business Controllers
- Creating vendor/employee accounts and communicating via the local HR and/or the ORT Tool
- Identification of T&E issues and taking an action to resolve them
- Mailbox monitoring and administration
- Internal customer service to expense users and country super-users
- Working with other Accounting functions for reconciling employee vendor accounts
- Other duties assigned by a Team Leader and/or Manager
What knowledge and skills you should possess?
- Experience in AP, T&E or other F&A is advantage
- Fluent in English in both writing and speaking, knowledge of German language is preferred
- User PC skills (knowledge of ERP and Lotus system can be an advantage)
- Excel basics
- Secondary education or higher with Accountancy / Banking / Finance background
- F&A process understanding & accounting knowledge
- Must possess a meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate mature judgment
- Able to communicate professionally at all levels
- Organizational and planning skills, including ability to: prioritize work, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set goals and enforce deadlines, while maintaining flexibility to reassess and prioritize goals
- Caring and conscientious: at Epiroc, we keep our promises
- Work permit for the Czech Republic
Why you will like us?
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and we have training and development programs
- Our modern office with a huge 300m2 terrace is just by “Pražského povstání” metro station
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall, it’s a true fact
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- The work in Epiroc is variable: there are challenges and new things to learn every day
- And of course, there are the employee benefits: annual bonus, extra week of vacation, meal vouchers, language courses, training activities, fruit and coffee/tea at the workplace, sport activities, flexible working hours, home office, pension and life insurance, Multisport card
If we think you might fit, we will get in touch with you to discuss the basic information. If our mutual expectations meet, we will invite you for a face to face interview. Does that sound right to you? We will be happy to have you on board! Please send us your CV in English. We answer all applications!
Do you want to know what life in Epiroc looks like? Have a look at our wonderful teambuilding we had together with our colleagues from Atlas Copco in May 2018. Here is video:
Start to follow us:
Informace o pozici
- Epiroc Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Lomnického 1705/9, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Corporate Events, Flexible start/end of working hours, Occasional work from home, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Educational courses, training, Holidays 5 weeks, Above-standard medical care, Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Cell phone, Notebook, Refreshments on workplace, Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Administration, Invoice clerk, Bookkeeper, accountant, Back office worker, Finance accountant, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for graduates.