KompiTech IT Services provide IT Service to businesses in Switzerland and across Europe. KompiTech with its headquarters in Zürich offers various services which are provided to enterprise as well as small-medium sized businesses.
Production Support Senior Analyst in Zürich
Key Responsibilities - preferred skills
- Experience in Technical Production Support roles preferably within a large scale, global financial services organization.
- Experience as a member of a Production Support group in a high availability / critical environment.
- Experience in providing communications across business and technology partners at varying levels, across a medium to large scale enterprise.
- Production support experience in specific wealth management application domains is highly desired.
- Working with various interfacing teams across multiple locations and time-zones.
- Supporting multiple applications, establishing ITIL standard methodologies, processes and procedures.
- Executing effective support and process models.
- Ability to Analyse and Correct Data.
- Experience in Incident, Problem Management: Incident tracking & reporting; Problem tracking & reporting until resolution to ensure reduction of production Incidents.
- Experience in setting up and working with Diagnostics and Analytical tools like HP Diagnostics, ITRS etc. that improves efficiency. Automated Deployment tools like uDeploy etc.
- Experience in change and Release Management: Ensure timely Review and Sign off on all application related changes, Ensure proper deployment within the timeline and post implementation Application Availability.
- Leading the COB test of in house applications and Vendor Applications involving multiple data centers, partners, locations and time zones.
- Experience in dealing with Vendor Application Teams: Co-ordinate with Vendor Support teams on Vendor Application issues & Version upgrades.
- Bachelor Degree or relevant experience in related field.
- IT experience working in Hbase, Kafka, Neo4J, Akka, Spark and GemFire
- IT Support experience working in Unix, Cloud & Windows environments.
- Experience supporting RDBMS DB like MongoDb, ORACLE, Sybase, MS SQL & DB2
- Supported Applications deployed in Websphere, Weblogic, IIS and Tomcat.
- Familiar with Autosys and setup.
- Understanding of client server architecture (clustered and non-clustered)
- Basic Networking knowledge ( Load balancers, Network Protocols)
- Working knowledge of Lookup Active Directory Protocol(LDAP) and Single Sign On concepts
- Service Now expertise
- Experience working in Multiple Application Support Model is preferred
Informace o pozici
- KompiTech s.r.o.
- Zürich, Switzerland
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel