Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
C#.NET developer for UNIQUE projects
Do you have a good knowledge of C#.NET? But you do not want to be pure developer? Are you interested in the electrotechnical area and system integration and Robotics?
If so and you want to learn and not only sitting in the office but be on site from time to time - we want you.
You will be member of the team responsible for unique projects where you can connect your knowledge of development and interest in system integration.
You will be responsible for:
- Execute project specification, design, implementation and commissioning tasks within discrete assembly process solutions such as conveyor systems, assembly lines (automatic, semi-automatic or manual), Poka-Yoke systems, End-of-Line Test Systems
- Provide technical and application expertise
- Proactively search for quality improvements to provide the best service for our customers
- Participating in diverse ideas and points of view to achieve project and business success
- Educational background in IT/electro-technical/engineering or other technical relevant discipline
- Fluent Czech and English language (verbal and written)
- Experience in system integration OR software development in .NET C#, including software technical design and industrial hardware interfacing implementations
- Familiar with SQL and database administration (esp. SQL Server) and basic understanding of electrical design/wiring diagrams are advantages for you
- Willingness to travel (up to 50% of time)
What do we offer?
- Be part of Rockwell automation – company with 115 years history
- Very interesting and unique projects
- Annual bonus
- Meal voucher card
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
- Special medical care
- Flexible working time
- Friendly working environment and new offices
Are you interested in? Send me your CV.
Informace o pozici
- Rockwell Automation s.r.o.
- Argentinská 1610/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Electrical and power engineering, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Technology and development, Electrical engineer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer