Guerbet is a research-centered pharmaceutical company based in France that is one of the major players in the contrast agents business. We offer a comprehensive range of medical imaging products for CT & Cath Lab examinations, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Interventional Radiology and Theranostics (IRT), just as a range of Imaging Solutions and Services.
Accountant position is responsible for providing professional accounting service to internal customers. The position is also responsible for training and coaching team members. Ensure that the accounting services provided to our customers are at the professional level. Be the first point of contact for issue resolution.
- Prepare journal entries and maintain general ledger records and analysis for assigned accounting entities, all in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complete monthly reconciliation of intercompany accounts and prepare intercompany invoices.
- Prepare and review monthly balance sheet reconciliations including supporting explanations and ensure follow up on outstanding balances and taking corrective action.
- Responsibility for the completion and review of internal and external reporting and audit requirements.
- Ensure compliance to and maintenance of internal controls in accordance with the Guerbet
- Controllership Guide and local tax and accounting legislation.
- Prepare, review and submit government reports, tax reporting and ad hoc financial information requests.
- Support the Team Leaders and EMEA Controller with ad hoc projects, issue resolution and continuous process improvement.
- Continuously train and coach team members and participate in preparation of cross trainings for other departments/functions.
Experience / Skills:
- Certified Accountant level / University degree is an advantage
- 3+ years of accounting / tax or audit experience within multinational organization
- Experience with reporting of US GAAP/IFRS would be an asset
- Proven experience with preparation of statutory financial statements and direct/indirect taxes
- Strong written and spoken English, additional languages are an advantage
- Ability to independently resolve moderate to complex problems
- Experienced Microsoft Excel user
- SAP experience is an advantage
What do we offer:
Challenge, opportunity to learn and grow but most of all great international team, motivating salary and benefits and support for your development!
Informace o pozici
- GUERBET CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o.
- Prosecká 851/64, Praha – Prosek
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Sick day, Corporate Events
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Bookkeeper, accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer