To support our international expansion of the Netherlands company LOGEX, we are looking for a Web Developer experienced in developing web applications and collaborating to produce scalable and user-friendly applications. They should value performance, security and craftsmanship.
As a Web Developer, you will be responsible for designing and creating applications which will support the 'LOGEX Smart Hospital Grid‘. You would develop tools in order to improve the usability of our advanced analytical models.
Your mission would be to create a comprehensive, easy-to-understand overview of client's data with the best user experience possible.
In case you’re interested in our tech stack, our products all have an AngularJS frontend (written primarily in Typescript), with the backend powered by ASP.NET Web API services written in C# and a Database layer provided by MS SQL Server 2017 underneath it all.
- Demonstrable front-end development experience
- Familiar with SQL Server
- Willingness to learn and work with the Angular web application framework
- Knowledge and experience of .NET development is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is a must have
- Be independent and responsible
- We are still smaller team, that´s why we are looking for a good team player
- You like developing (90%) instead of documenting (10%)
- You want a freedom at your work
What we offer
- New technologies - as a LOGEX is a market leader in Dutch healthcare, you would work with modern tools and practices
- Attractive office and the multicultural environment - you can look forward to team events e.g. annual summit, of the whole company, 1 week of training in Amsterdam, beers with the team or interesting trips during a year
- As the company is growing steadily, there is a possibility of professional growth. Moreover, we offer Training and Development program
- Not a strict role - we don´t have strict roles, but you can profile into another one later on
- We have discretionary performance bonuses which are based on an individual contribution and a business impact rather than tenure or seniority
- A friendly office in the city center
- Laptop and other hardware, meal vouchers of 110 CZK/a day, 20 + 5 days of holiday, shared parking place, breakfast, a contribution to your pension insurance, home office, language lessons (Czech, Dutch, German)
- Relaxed atmosphere with a flat management as the Netherlands
- Be part of our community and join our journey to create a better and affordable healthcare
- You would have an impact on further developing our product portfolio
If you are interested in the position, but you are an not EU citizen, please inform us about your residence or work permit.
Informace o pozici
- LOGEX Solution Center s.r.o.
- Nové sady 996/25, Brno – Staré Brno
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů, Programátor
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek, práce na zkrácený úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
+420 777 027 318