JONCKERS is a leading global communication company specialized in translation and localization. Our award winning technology and service provides solutions for global adaptation across linguistic and cultural boundaries. We have spent 21 years continuously improving, working with some of the best global companies, namely, Microsoft, Cisco, Adobe, Panasonic, etc. Every day you touch something, or work with a product that might be localized by JONCKERS or using our technology.
In an effort to expand our quality control in our top languages, we are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic people to join us. If you enjoy working in a new industry and international working environment, embracing challenges that push you to open your mindset and hone your skills every day, JONCKERS might be the next stop on your career path.
To learn more about us, please visit http://www.JONCKERS.com.
We currently have a vacancy in Brno for a:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and proactive IT Administrator with a positive attitude and who wish to add some excitement to the job. You need to love interaction, new challenges, and international & multicultural environment in a fast-growing organization.
The IT HelpDesk/System/Network Administrator will support the users and maintain the hardware and software sanity and efficiency. He/she will collaborate and support the other ICT team members. Our next IT Administrator will be innovative and solutions-oriented and work with a lot of autonomy.
- Installation and configuration of hardware and software, including set-up and maintenance of local users’ workstations
- Hardware and software inventory maintenance
- Apply the company’s back-up strategy
- Regular checking of the computer belonging to his responsibility (antivirus, windows update, user behavior, …).
- Local users support
- Management of local infrastructure servers in Zilina
- Due to tasks in Zilina, you need to travel there once per month
- Perform any other tasks related to this position
- Bi-weekly reporting of achievements and proposed solutions
The ideal candidate will have the following Skills & Experience:
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written
- Experience with supporting and maintaining Windows Server 2008/2012
- Knowledge of / experience with server cluster.
- Good knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, including Group Policy software deployment
- Experience with scripting, i.e. Batch Files, PowerShell
- Experience with Linux Debian/Ubuntu/CentOS
- Knowledge of / experience with VMware vSphere
- Good Networking knowledge, experience: Firewalls, Switches, VPNs (Remote access, Site-to-Site), IP addressing, DHCP, DNS, SFTP, SSL certificates, Wi-Fi
- Knowledge of / experience with backup technologies: Disk & tape-based, Windows Server Backup
- Experience with server hardware (Dell, HP etc.)
- Ability to work using a helpdesk ticketing system
- Good understanding of web technologies and languages, i.e. Linux hosting (Apache, MySQL), Windows IIS, PHP, SQL, CSS, HTML, JS, Domain names
- Good working knowledge of NTFS & share permissions
- Experience with web and email security services (filtering, monitoring, alerting)
- Understanding of and experience with Anti-Virus products
- Experience managing, patching workstations and servers
- Understanding of security best practices, technologies & solutions
- An IT certification will be a plus (Windows, Linux, Cisco, VMware)
- Driving license B
- Challenging work in an intercultural team
- Friendly and supportive team-work
- International business environment
- An open corporate culture that supports the growth of talents
- Personal development and training courses
- Competitive remuneration package reflecting skills and experience
- A wide range of business benefits (allowance for pension or private life insurance, 13th month salary benefit, lunch and culture vouchers …)
- Fixed term employment contract with the possibility of extension to undefined period
Informace o pozici
- JONCKERS TRANSLATION & ENGINEERING s.r.o.
- Královopolská 3052/139, Brno – Žabovřesky
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Czech (Intermediate)
- Salary: 35 000 – 50 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, 13th monthly salary
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Operating system and network administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for graduates.
Královopolská 3052/139, 61600 Brno – Žabovřesky, Česká republika