BNP Paribas Group is the 2nd largest bank group in Europe. BNP Paribas Cardif provides B2B insurance and bank assurance solutions to partners in banking, retail, telco or utility sectors.
Chief of staff
BNP Paribas Cardif is the Insurance Company of the Banking Group BNP Paribas. Its mission is to insure individuals, their families and properties. Cardif distributes its insurance products (Savings and Protection) through the network of its partners (Retailers, Banks & Financial Institutions, facility companies…). BNP Paribas Cardif is located in 36 countries all over the world.
Continental Europe Zone is a regional organization in charge of BNP Paribas Cardif activities in Poland, Germany, Central Europe (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria) and Iberia (Spain and Portugal)
Within the Zone, ETO (Efficiency Techonology and Operations) activities are covering IT, Operations and Transformation. An IT Shared Service Center (SSC) in charge of managing all mutualized IT activities (Business applications, production monitoring, project management) of served countries is growing rapidly in Prague (Czech Republic).
Thus we are in need of a motivated and adaptable individual to support our senior management team as Chief of Staff.
The successful candidate will ensure streamlined activities within the organization in line with the Group strategy, contributing to the long-term success of the company.
Given the geographical coverage (Continental Europe Zone) an international context mindset, a excellent command of English (spoken and written) and ability to travel on a regular basis are key for the role.
Scope and Mission
Directly reporting to the Head of the Shared Services Center (RETO SSC CE), the Chief of Staff will be in charge of the daily run of the operations and back office.
He will assist and support the senior management in decision making and coordinate some of the strategic initiatives.
He will ensure the proper alignment of the organisation (being internal staff, contractors or third party partners) in order to deliver utmost services to our internal clients across Continental Europe.
He will manage and/or coordinate a team expected to grow in order to manage transversal or corporate activities.
- Strengthen the governance by applying (and adapting where relevant) the Group guidance
- Define, implement and monitor contract frame with our internal clients (Contracts, SLAs, KPIs, etc.)
- Coordinate, gather and control reporting tools and dashboards with the different teams in charge (Finance, HR, legal, Demand and Project Management, etc.)
- Interact with operational teams in order to improve organization, processes, quality of deliverables, service offer.
- Liaise with senior management in our Head Office and in the services countries
- Steer the relationship with the strategic sub-contractor working in the scope.
- Contribute to the budget exercise and its monitoring
Professional skills and expertise
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field,
- Experience in the IT industry or Bank-Insurance business would be an advantage)
- 5+ years’ executive level experience with proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work strategically across departments with capacity to collaborate with experts in their field (Finance, legal, HR, etc.)
- Effective, action-oriented and solution driven
- Fluent in Czech/Slovak and English (other European language is an advantage)
Behavioral competencies and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and logical thinking, organizational skills enabling to work in a complex environment
- Excellent communication skills at any level of a given organization
- Experience in international environment with many stakeholders located in different countries
- Strong team spirit
- Negociation skills
- Risk management skills
- Solution driven and customer focused
- Challenging environment with international set up
- Possibility to work with top professionals on the market
- Strong support of training new skills
- Wide offer of benefit package
- Five weeks of holidays
Informace o pozici
- BNP Paribas Cardif Pojišťovna, a.s.
- Plzeňská 3217/16, Praha – Smíchov
- Požadované vzdělání: Bakalářské
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Notebook, Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Příspěvek na dopravu, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, Zdravotní volno/sickday, Firemní akce, Zahraniční pracovní cesty
- Zařazeno: Administrativa, Pojišťovnictví, Vrcholový management, Generální ředitel, Provozní ředitel/manažer
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
+420 234 240 256