We believe that innovative solutions are mainly created thanks to the cooperation of people. Therefore at MoroSystems we provide software solutions that encourage such cooperation.
Application Support Specialist for project eBay
How would you like to be a part of something bigger? To have an impact on a marketing tool which is being used by thousands of users worldwide? With us, you will work on a project for one of the biggest e-commerce companies in the world!
Your job will be to:
- fully support all users of eBay Global Marketing tool, on-site and remotely
- design solutions according to user's requests
- develop system's documentation and users' tutorials
- track all of the system issues
- test new features of the application
Sounds like something you might enjoy?
We are looking for somebody who:
- speaks fluent English and at least passive Czech
- has experience in client's requirements analysis and support in IT field
- is an enthusiastic learner
- is an independent and critical thinker
You will like us if you're into…
- flexible working hours – do you need to get home early or sleep in for an hour (or four)? If you’re not expecting any meetings and the client is not waiting for you, why not?
- freedom at work – we communicate very openly. Do you have an idea for improvement? Feel free to tell Tom (CEO) when you run into him.
- learning from others – we teach each other. We share new information and knowledge acquired at conferences and MeetUps at MoroBreakfasts and on our blog.
- working from home – although we like going to the office and seeing each other, it’s no problem if you need to stay home.
- sharing your hobbies and discovering new ones – we organize badminton, volleyball or football tournaments, hackathons, we play board games, we bike, run, hike together, train for Spartan Race…
…AND MUCH MORE! READY TO GET TO KNOW US? SEND US YOUR CV AND COME MEET US!
Informace o pozici
- MoroSystems, s.r.o.
- Thámova 166/18, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, IS Support
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer