Workday (voted #2 on Forbes most innovative company list) meets Stories.bi (named one of the coolest vendors in analytics by Gartner)
At Workday, we’ve been heavily investing in expanding the breadth and depth of our analytics capabilities most recently with the acquisition of Prague based company Stories.bi. Stories.bi specializes in augmented analytics, a powerful approach that leverages machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies to automate analysis and deliver insights into what’s happening in a business.
This is where we want you
In this role, you will join the team that is revolutionizing analytics for Workday customers. You will be responsible for developing high performance, responsive user interfaces for data visualization.
This is an opportunity to be the foundation of future teams in the region as we plan to aggressively build out our team there. Enjoy the benefits of an industry-changing global company with the culture of a local startup based in the very heart of Prague.
- You have 2+ years industry experience developing and delivering single page applications using cutting edge web technologies.
- You seek to be a part of a collaborative team that is focused on building a product that will delight customers.
- You have experience with any UI Framework like React/Angular/Ember
- You are a skilled programmer with passion for the way the pixels look on the page.
Workday's multi-award winning culture
The culture cultivated by our employees enables Workday to be recognised around the world as a great place to work. Our recent recognitions include #3 Best Workplace in Germany, the #2 Best Workplace in Ireland, the #1 Best Workplace in the UK and the #6 Best Workplace in Europe for large companies by GPTW Institute as well as ranking #7 on Fortune’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in the U.S.
Informace o pozici
- WORKDAY LIMITED
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, Programmer, Development engineer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer