People Place is a unique in style Recruitment Agency with headquarters in the Czech Republic. Operating since 2001 at an international level, we provide customer driven services as: Recruitment , Talent outsourcing, Staffing, Market research and Consultations services among others.
We love what we do, and we do it with pride by taking care of both our clients and candidates through a quality process that differs from the rest in warmheartedness, transparency, care and dedication.
Our secret is simple: to combine traditional recruitment practices with an avant-garde approach to ideas and trends in all we do and the honest relationships we keep during and after our job is done. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA. And each single member of our organisation carries it with pride. We are experts at putting BEST and BEST together.
Junior/Senior Intercompany Accountant
We work with a Fortune 300 corporation, world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Telecommunications and Informatics, holding operation centers in more than 50 countries worldwide across a wide range of business disciplines. The support operations center in Prague employs well over 700 team members across various business segments, support services and internal operations.
• 38.000 CZK – 45.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience).
• Extensive corporate benefits package.
• International working environment.
• All relevant training and coaching for your continue professional growth.
• Accessible and supportive management.
• Free refreshments in the workplace.
• Social events and team building activities.
• State of the art office building in centric part of Prague.
The Intercompany Accountant is an integral role within the Financial Accounting team responsible for delivering the month-end financial information that impacts Balance Sheets and P&L. This position plays a critical part in the company`s month-end close process resulting in complete an accurate financial statements. The Intercompany Accountant is responsible for preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries, balance sheets, reconciliations and other relevant accounting issues in compliance with local legislation, US GAAP standards, and the Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX).
Within your role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
• Accounts Payable Processing – includes posting and parking high volumes of invoices based on the intercompany processes through the journals.
• Accounts Receivable Processing – includes preparing and posting outgoing and estimated invoices.
• Checking invoices to ensure all relevant information is present, searching for appropriate backup to determine the correct coding, and resolving disputes.
• Working to reduce items posted to the suspense account, actively working to clear those items to the appropriate GL.
• Monthly intercompany reconciliation – including downloading the GL from SAP.
• Preparing proper reconciliation, confirming balances with country partners, solving any discrepancies within the threshold limit.
• Determining and posting unrealized foreign exchange gains/losses.
• Preparing settlement EFT’s for Treasury after confirmation within intercompany entities is completed.
• Maintaining the database – initiating Income Withholding Order.
• Requesting pricing from project managers, setting up coding in cooperation with the Master Data team.
THE IDEAL PROFILE
• A degree in Finance or related areas is desired.
• Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position (within an international Shared Service Centre is preferred).
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong processes orientation, knowledge of process design tools.
• Proactive and strong analytical skills.
• Excel experience is desirable.
• The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
• Must have a strong work ethic.
DIDN’T FIND THE POSITION YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
Do not hesitate to contact me directly, as we have more opportunities in our job portfolio. I am happy to consult your career development and assist you with any queries you might have when job hunting!
Ly Tranova | Talent Sourcing Support CEE
People Place - Distinctly Different
Mobile: +420 775 866 769
Address: Halkova 2, Prague 120 00
Country: Czech Republic
Informace o pozici
- People Place & Partners a.s.
- Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 38 000 – 45 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Administration, Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Financial analyst, Financial Controller, Bookkeeper, accountant, Chief Accountant, Finance accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Suitable for graduates.
+420 775 866 769