People Place is a unique in style Recruitment Agency with headquarters in the Czech Republic. Operating since 2001 at an international level, we provide customer driven services as: Recruitment , Talent outsourcing, Staffing, Market research and Consultations services among others.
We love what we do, and we do it with pride by taking care of both our clients and candidates through a quality process that differs from the rest in warmheartedness, transparency, care and dedication.
Our secret is simple: to combine traditional recruitment practices with an avant-garde approach to ideas and trends in all we do and the honest relationships we keep during and after our job is done. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA. And each single member of our organisation carries it with pride. We are experts at putting BEST and BEST together.
JUNIOR/SENIOR GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTANT
We work together with our partner, a Fortune 300 corporation, world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Telecommunications and Informatics, holding operation centers in over 50 countries worldwide supporting a wide range of business disciplines. The support operations center in Prague employs over 700 employees across 5 divisions and business segments, support services and internal operations.
Junior / Senior Accountant is a role within the Financial Accounting team responsible for delivering month-end financial information which impacts Balance Sheets and P&L. This position plays a critical part in the company’s month-end close process resulting in complete and accurate financial statements. Senior Accountant is responsible for preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries, balance sheets, reconciliations and other relevant accounting issues in compliance with legislation. The responsibilities are assigned based on the experience, we are welcoming people with limited experience but keen to learn fast!
Within your role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Regular month end closing activities: cost and revenue accruals/deferrals, recoding, cost allocation, various adjustments.
- General Ledger accounts reconciliations.
- Journal entries to keep accurate accounting records.
- Pre-Billing initiations.
- Various reports distribution and Invoice approval.
- Purchase orders review and Financial approving.
- Clearing of transactions on BS accounts on a monthly basis.
- Identifying and suggesting process improvement opportunities.
- Complying internal policies and procedures.
- Supporting internal and external audits as requested.
- Taking full ownership and responsibility for the tasks assigned.
- Cooperating with internal stakeholders, Industry Vertical and Business Partners.
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- Minimum 1 year of relevant accounting experience is a must.
- Finance/Accounting/Economics or Business Administration degree is preferred.
- Good understanding of finance policies and procedures.
- Bookkeeping/accounting experience or strong theoretical knowledge of (GL, AP, AR or fixed assets)
- Good level of MS Office skills, especially Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail.
- Capable of operating in an environment where clear communication, accuracy, timeliness and compliance are key.
- Self-starter with drive and enthusiasm for making process improvements.
- 40.000 CZK – 55.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience).
- Extensive corporate benefits package including home office and flexible working hours.
- International working environment.
- All relevant training and coaching for your continue professional growth.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- State of the art office building in centre of Prague and central Bohemia.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straightforward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
Informace o pozici
- People Place & Partners a.s.
- Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 40 000 – 55 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Administration, Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Economist, Financial analyst, Financial Controller, Bookkeeper, accountant, Chief Accountant, Finance accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Suitable for graduates.
Hálkova 1406/2, 12000 Praha – Nové Město, Česká republika
222 512 737 or 777 367 373