Casenet s.r.o. is a subsidiary of Casenet LLC, a US-based software company specializing in development of healthcare solutions with headquarters in Boston, MA.
Casenet LLC was founded in 2002 and has around 250 employees. Out of that, 40 employees are in the Prague office and 21 employees are located in Alicante, Spain (also managed from the Prague office).
For more information about our products, please see http://www.casenetllc.com/.
Experienced Angular 6 Engineer
At Casenet, we help improve the lives of millions of people – every single day. By better aligning care, we advance the quality of healthcare for everyone. We are continually seeking the best healthcare and technology talent to help us achieve our mission. We have our headquarters in the greater Boston area in Massachusetts, an office in Prague, and an office in Alicante, Spain.
We are looking for new colleagues to join our Prague office! If you are a motivated and team oriented software engineer, who would like to work on a unique product used by the largest healthcare insurance providers in the USA (Fortune 500 companies), then Casenet is the right place for you.
We’re looking for somebody who will …
• Implement/code functional and non-functional requirements in Angular 6
• Lead frontend development in the Prague office, review pull-requests, mentor backend engineers transitioning to full-stack development
• Collaborate with other members of the architecture, engineering and QA teams
• Work with our US/Spain employees, specifically other developers, architects, business analysts and DBAs to participate in requirements definition and implementation
• Angular 2+ experience (we are using Angular 6+)
• English at a working proficiency
• A positive outlook, a passion for software engineering and the ability to work as part of a team
Nice to have
• Experience with Java, JPA, Hibernate and Spring Framework
• Experience with REST web services
• Experience building web applications
• SQL Server or other RDBMS experience
• A competitive salary
• Stock option like awards and bonuses
• Five weeks of vacation
• Eight sick days
• Small offices rather than a large open space
• Work from home two days per week
• MultiSport card benefit
• Company sponsored lunch once a week
• Company sponsored team buildings a couple of times per year
• Work for an exciting, fast growing international company. Daily communication in English.
• Work with leading technologies and experts in the field
• Great work environment and friendly international team
• Downtown Prague offices, located at Revolucni street, 2 minute walk from the subway/metro station Namesti Republiky
Are you interested? Please send your CV to the contact below.
Information about position
- Casenet s. r. o.
- Revoluční 724/7, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 60,000 – 120,000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, SW architect, Programmer, Database specialist, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Revoluční 724/7, 11000 Praha – Staré Město, Česká republika
+420 728 846 708