We believe that innovative solutions are mainly created thanks to the cooperation of people. Therefore at MoroSystems we provide software solutions that encourage such cooperation.
Product Owner for Project eBay
Looking for the next challenge in your career? Be the owner of our project in eBay – developed for one of the biggest e-commerce companies in the world! See the client in Berlin, Zurich, London or San José, manage the project, develop the business and shape the future of our product with the team.
DOES IT APPEAL TO YOU TO…
- Own, manage, and enhance a product over an extended period of time?
- Create and drive the vision and strategy for the product in collaboration with business sponsors / key stakeholders?
- Understand the customer’s needs and business drivers, define product propositions to meet these needs?
- Drive the design and product UX?
- Clearly communicate acceptance criteria and priorities?
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders, business units, technical teams and support teams?
- Collect and work with requirements for developers?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY WHO:
- Has experience driving various IT projects
- Is analytical and has strong problem solving skills
- Can fully understand customer business needs (even when the customer doesn’t )
- Speaks excellent English; spoken and written Czech is required as well – at an intermediate level at least
- Has passion for great UX and product design
- Will adapt to changing requirements
YOU WILL LIKE US IF YOU’RE INTO…
- flexible working hours – do you need to get home early or sleep in for an hour (or four)? If you’re not expecting any meetings and the client is not waiting for you, why not?
- freedom at work – we communicate very openly. Do you have an idea for improvement? Feel free to tell Tom (CEO) when you run into him.
- learning from others – we teach each other. We share new information and knowledge acquired at conferences and MeetUps at MoroBreakfasts and on our blog.
- working from home – although we like going to the office and seeing each other, it’s no problem if you need to stay home.
- sharing your hobbies and discovering new ones – we organize badminton, volleyball or football tournaments, hackathons, we play board games, we bike, run, hike together, train for Spartan Race…
…AND MUCH MORE! READY TO GET TO KNOW US? SEND US YOUR CV AND COME MEET US!
Informace o pozici
- MoroSystems, s.r.o.
- Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Czech (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, SW architect, IT Consultant, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer