This position will be at a new international startup company based in Prague centre, offering exciting career opportunities in the coming years. More information can be shared in the interview or on our website: www.fordistgroup.eu
Backoffice Assistant (Logistics & Customer Service)
Hi there! Thanks for looking at our vacancy, please have a look below. Any further questions we'd be happy to discuss in a short phone interview.
What is waiting for you
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to support a growing International e-commerce company with an exciting future ahead! As the team is very small you will play a crucial role in the company and support all kinds of areas in logistics, backoffice and customer service.
To be successful in this role you will be able to deal with data & processes fast with a keen eye for detail. You are a good team player but generally able to work unsupervised.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Communicate to customers by email regarding transport and delivery related matters
· Coordinate with suppliers and logistics partners
· Investigate problems with parcel deliveries to customers
· General logistics, backoffice, customer service & administration support to the company
· Make analyses for the company on logistic related matters
· Purchase goods online & occasionally pick them up at stores
What skills are preferred
· Confident using Microsoft Excel
· Great attention to detail
· Proactive and good problem solving
· Conversational in Czech and reasonable knowledge of English (B1+ minimum). English is daily used language.
· Generally enthusiastic, team focussed and good sense of humour
What we offer
· Competitive salary
· Possibility, if interested, to grow within company into more senior roles
· “Start early, leave early” motto (flexitime)
· Additional holidays and paid voluntary days
· In-house and external benefits (e.g. lunch vouchers, Multisport, insurance support, discounted purchases from our online store)
· Friendly atmosphere, good coffee, free Monday breakfast and healthy fruits delivered to our office freshly every week
· A company cat that takes care of you in stressful times :)
Please note that this position is for our small international sister company egenta s.r.o. More details will be shared during the interview.
We'd love to hear from you soon!
Information about position
- Fordist Czech, s.r.o.
- Thámova 166/18, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Intermediate), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Corporate recreational facilities, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, A longer unpaid leave, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Administration, Transport, logistics and supply, Customer service, Administration, Assistant, Call Centre Operator, Back office worker, Logistics specialist, Complaints department worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer
Thámova 166/18, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Czech Republic