Since Veeam was formed in 2006, the company has continued to lead the industry in terms of growth and innovation. Delivering Availability for the Always On Enterprise™, in a short space of time Veeam has amassed more than 242,000 customers across the globe and has been named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software.
Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more about our R&D department, visit https://careers.veeam.com/departments/development.
Junior Product Analyst with Russian & English
- Knowledge management: collecting and managing expert-level knowledge about the company’s products and solutions.
- Conducting an analysis of competitive solutions to find strong sides and weaknesses; and creating internal and customer-facing competitive documentation.
- Providing the technical expertise for the product community: sales consultants, support engineers, customers. Actively participate in product’s forum and relevant communities.
- Learning the feedback from the field (sales, consultants and customers) and analyzing how it should be reflected in the implementation of the requirements. Suggesting product features to address these requirements.
- Reviewing the drafts of the technical and marketing documentation for its accuracy in technical details.
- Organizing internal product previews in the early development stages.
- Assisting support engineers on hard issues requiring your product expertise.
- At least high school education with an emphasis in computer science, networking, technology; or experience equivalent to a 4-year college education;
- Knowledge of Operating systems deployment and configuration (Windows and Linux);
- Advanced internet research skills;
- Strong software analysis skill, including installation and research of other vendor’s products in the lab, analyzing the product documentation, 3rd party reviews, and articles;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, including verbal and written communications;
- Analytical thinking, common sense;
- Fluent in English and Russian is a must (written and spoken).
- Previous experience in a software analysis or product management is a plus;
- Good knowledge of Systems management (Active Directory, DNS, Exchange, IIS etc.), basic TCP/IP networking knowledge;
- Experience with various virtualization solutions (VMware, Hyper-V, XEN) is a plus;
- Systems administration experience is a plus;
- A competitive salary and benefits package;
- Dynamic and prestigious working experience in the international company;
- Excellent learning opportunities in the team of young and talented people;
- Working on challenging and interesting tasks and global projects;
- Extensive opportunities for personal, professional and career growth;
- The lack of bureaucracy, dress codes and other formalism;
- Flexible working hours.
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.
Informace o pozici
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Russian (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Marketing, IT Analyst, IT Consultant, Marketing analyst, Designer, Product Manager, Product Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for graduates.
226 251 806