We are looking for exceptional and ambitious Python developer who would love an opportunity to learn more and become full stack developers. This role is ideal for somebody who is passionate about building great fintech apps and wants to use their skills to have a real impact on a product used by many users.
We are looking for a developer who loves being part of a team but is also self-motivated. Your main focus will be financial technologies related to card payment systems, mobile payments, ledger and risk-management.
HydroPay is a fintech company. We make it easy for businesses to enter the fast growing e-commerce markets in Europe by providing full acceptance for global card schemes and major regional networks, as well as offering multiple alternative payment methods.
- a Python expert
- experienced in Django/Flask, SQLAlchemy, Numpy, Pandas
- comfortable developing and updating HTML/CSS
- familiar with backend-end tools, ex. pipenv, npm, Fabic, etc.
- open to try out, and potentially learn, Go-lang
- eager to learn new things;
- self-motivated; and
- comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
- write secure back-end applications;
- write test for your code;
- write consistent code;
- work in team;
- communicate with confidence in English; and
- handle responsibilities.
You will get:
- possibility to work on exciting projects that will be immediately visible on-line
- work with a super-motivated and highly experienced team of young professionals
- guaranteed career growth potential
- competitive compensation package
- possibility to work at our remote office in Southeast Asia
- freedom to innovate and take technical decisions
- no corporate bullshit and baby-sitting
This is a permanent position to be carried on in our office. Outsourcing or full remote is not accepted. We prefer candidates from Czech and EU.
Informace o pozici
- HydroPay s.r.o.
- Opletalova 921/6, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 40 000 – 70 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, International conferences, Corporate/persoal coach, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
+420 608 520 645