We are looking for an experienced frontend developer who possess passion for pushing mobile payment and e-wallet limits. You will work as a part of a team of engineers, and collaborate with cross-disciplinary business professionals and stakeholders, to design and build the next generation of mobile solution. You will contribute to both mature and new products, developing user-facing, eye-candy and stunning features using the latest web technologies.
HydroPay is a fintech company. We make it easy for businesses to enter the fast growing e-commerce markets in Europe by providing full acceptance for global card schemes and major regional networks, as well as offering multiple alternative payment methods.
- experienced in React & Redux
- experienced in developing HTML/CSS according to design
- familiar with front-end tools, ex. webpack, npm, Yarn, etc.
- open to try out, and potentially learn, Elm
- eager to learn new things;
- self-motivated; and
- comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
- write secure front-end applications;
- write test for your code;
- write consistent code;
- work in team;
- communicate with confidence in English; and
- handle responsibilities.
You will get:
- possibility to work on exciting projects that will be immediately visible on-line
- work with a super-motivated and highly experienced team of young professionals
- guaranteed career growth potential
- competitive compensation package
- possibility to work at our remote office in Southeast Asia
- freedom to innovate and take technical decisions
- no corporate bullshit and baby-sitting
This is a permanent position to be carried on in our office. Outsourcing or full remote is not accepted. We prefer candidates from Czech and EU.
Informace o pozici
- HydroPay s.r.o.
- Opletalova 921/6, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 40 000 – 70 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, International conferences, Corporate/persoal coach, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
+420 608 520 645