Since Veeam was formed in 2006, the company has continued to lead the industry in terms of growth and innovation. Delivering Availability for the Always On Enterprise™, in a short space of time Veeam has amassed more than 242,000 customers across the globe and has been named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software.
Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more about our R&D department, visit https://careers.veeam.com/departments/development.
Senior QA Engineer with English & Czech
- Testing large and complicated Enterprise-level products developed by our company;
- Working closely with developers, software analysts and other participants of the product development process;
- Participating in all stages of the product life cycle;
- Analyzing the test results and maintaining defects in a bug-tracking system.
- At least 1 year of experience in software testing and/or other IT areas;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field;
- Good knowledge of server and client Windows operating systems (Windows domain, DNS, DHCP, IIS, Windows registry, Group Policy, file systems, etc.);
- Good understanding of network technologies;
- Good understanding of the development process and the software life cycle;
- Good knowledge of software testing principles and methods;
- Analytical skills, desire to develop and improve yourself in the field of software testing;
- Fluent Russian language;
- Knowledge of English in order to be able to read technical documentation;
- Willingness and ability to work in team;
- High dedication.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems;
- Experience working with databases (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle);
- Experience working with virtualization products (VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V);
- Experience in testing Web-based applications.
- A competitive salary and benefit package;
- Dynamic and prestigious working experience in the international company;
- Excellent learning opportunities in the team of young and talented people;
- Working on challenging and interesting tasks and global projects;
- Extensive opportunities for personal, professional and career growth;
- The lack of bureaucracy, dress codes and other formalism;
- Flexible working hours;
- Corporate events;
- Refreshments in the office such as tea, coffee, cookies, fruits;
- Language courses right in the office.
Informace o pozici
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Argentinská 420/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Quality and quality control, SW architect, Programmer, Database specialist, Tester, Quality Manager, Development Manager / Team Leader
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer