TP Vision is a dedicated company in the world of digital entertainment; fully committed to the renowned Philips TV Brand. TP Vision engages in developing, manufacturing and marketing Philips branded TV sets in Europe, Russia, Middle East, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and selected countries in Asia-Pacific excluding China. The company is fully owned by TPV Technology. TP Vision employs almost 2,000 people in several locations around the globe.
SAP Specialist - Order to Cash Support
Do you like to work with SAP and want a job that is both interesting and important for the company?
Would you like to act as the bridge between our front- and back-office departments dealing with various operational tasks supporting users from all over the Europe? Do you have a previous work experience from Order-to-Cash process? Do you have very good knowledge of SAP (SD module)? Have you experience as SAP key user or in a similar position? Are you communicative, patient and diplomatic to deal with different roles and levels across the company? Do you enjoy working with supply chain data, financial and sales data?
If all of this sounds like you then we would like to hear about you!
As the OtC Support Specialist you will be the key person for all operational tasks which concern billing, invoicing, monitoring and operational support for all Europe. You will also prepare some regular reports to support our Order Fulfillment team. Especially during peak periods there will be a high amount of tasks which only you can do in the company. You will have a chance to improve different parts of our Order-to-Cash process to make your work more fun. You will learn a lot about every aspect of our company. You will use sophisticated tools and processes to keep the data synced with all other systems. We are looking for a natural problem solver, very independent with can-do attitude, always looking for the best solution to satisfy her/his customers.
We are experienced team full of young talented analysts responsible for commercials systems, sales operations and data. Our goal is to make the life of all other people in the organization easier by adopting and promoting analytical approach and automation in all processes. We are supporting all internal customers in Europe from Prague. Our office environment is very relaxed, open and fun.
Please note that this position is a maternity leave cover.
Starting date: Immediately
Informace o pozici
- TP Vision Europe B.V., pobočka Česká republika
- Jankovcova 1037/49, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Refreshments on workplace, Sick day, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IT Consultant, IS Support, ERP Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer