Health Coach Institute
Junior Front End Developer
High-level view of who you are:
- Experience with high volume B2B web based applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Must be able to take direction, work well as part of a team, and independently.
In this job you will:
- Build and maintain the front end for our front-facing Health Coach Institute website, direct response landing pages, and email templates
- Develop pixel perfect front end code and integrate into our existing CMS (Wordpress)
- Support our backend and marketing teams by building clean, scalable, and readable HTML5 and CSS3 (SASS).
- Create perfect front end code with a high-quality standard
- Build cross-browser compatible cutting edge websites.
What makes you a great fit for this role (Requirements):
- Advanced knowledge of HTML (5) and CSS (3), SASS (SCSS) PREFERRED
- Advanced knowledge of cross-browser implementation
- Experience developing a responsive design with media queries
- Experience collaborating with version control (Git / GitHub)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proven work experience estimating accurately and driving to defined milestones
- CMS Experience / expertise (Wordpress).
- Passion and motivation to learn and improve
- Quick thinker, problem solver
- Solid communication and collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of seo best practices
- Wordpress plugin development
- Portfolio and / or examples of work
About Empowered Education:
We are a dedicated and heart-centered team that is passionate about making the world a healthier, happier, more conscious place. It is our mission to collectively contribute to the student experience and our company culture. We celebrate, share and live our vision of doing what you love, with love and we are committed to working together as a team with mutual intention and purpose. We stand for living and passion-full life, striving to be the best version of ourselves, and for curiosity and learning in ever-expanding abundance. Most importantly, we stand together in support of our students as they step into the thrilling spotlight that is waiting for them.
Informace o pozici
- Matthew Gerard Harvey
- Domažlická 1232/3, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 50 000 – 65 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Web designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Domažlická 1232/3, 13000 Praha – Žižkov, Czech Republic