BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us.
We enable change in our clients’ business by creating and delivering customized solutions. We understand that business environments change constantly, and our clients rely on our intelligent and adaptive approach. To enable us to deliver excellence to our clients, we are focused on finding and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfill their potential, where their talents are fully utilized, and company goals are met. To successfully develop and maintain this culture means that we recruit people who reflect the markets and clients we serve and the communities in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion are a critical component of our employment proposition and policies.
You will become a part of our SAP consultancy team, working in the field of SAP and specializing in functional application analysis and process design: you will advise our clients of all industries on the implementation of SAP solutions and the integration of SAP modules.
- Minimum 2 years of consulting and working experience in SAP projects (consulting or company) including good or very profound experience in implementing SAP modules you apply for (MM/EWM/SD/FI/CO/PP/PM)
- Experience in SAP customizing, and one SAP project life cycle of minimum 9 months would be an advantage;
- Graduated Economics / IT / Engineering / Business Studies;
- Master and other post graduate studies preferred;
- Fluency in English and German (or French);
- Availability to travel internationally (the job is performed abroad);
- To be eligible for hiring process – CZ or EU citizenship, already living in Prague;
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
- Responsible for analysis, prototype, blueprint, realization, testing, migration, training, go live and follow up support for the respective module;
- Able to work with the implementation team on the client site;
- Collects change requests from customers and discuss them with Project Manager;
- Supports and conducts proposal presentations for customers;
- Assumes conceptual tasks within the module;
- Takes full responsibility for a sub-process / functional area within SAP.
What do we offer you?
Attractive compensation package
- Competitive salary
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Seniority Bonus
- Referral Bonus;
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Multisport Card benefit;
- Private Medical Subscription at EUC Premium;
- Prague transportation benefit (Lítačka);
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Company events;
- Cafeteria at the workplace
- and more ...
BearingPoint delivers business consulting with management and technology capabilities. As an independent firm with European roots and global reach BearingPoint serves leading companies and public sector organizations world-wide to align and optimize processes, IT and operating models with business strategy.
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial mindset and desire to create long-term partnerships, BearingPoint’s consultants are committed to delivering excellence and value to their clients. The firm’s approach to working with clients is highly collaborative and designed to improve business performance, from strategy through to execution. BearingPoint currently employs over 4200 people in 26 countries.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
Enrich our team!
konzultant, consultant, ariba, SAP, cestování, business, travel, employer, choice, dream, team, different, vision, mission, trusted, advisor, consultancy, career, passion, entrepreneurial, holistic, excellence, confident, amazing, growth, boost, friendly
Informace o pozici
- BearingPoint s.r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient), German (Proficient), French (Proficient)
- Salary: 50 000 – 90 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer