People Place is a unique in style Recruitment Agency with headquarters in the Czech Republic. Operating since 2001 at an international level, we provide customer driven services as: Recruitment , Talent outsourcing, Staffing, Market research and Consultations services among others.
We love what we do, and we do it with pride by taking care of both our clients and candidates through a quality process that differs from the rest in warmheartedness, transparency, care and dedication.
Our secret is simple: to combine traditional recruitment practices with an avant-garde approach to ideas and trends in all we do and the honest relationships we keep during and after our job is done. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA. And each single member of our organisation carries it with pride. We are experts at putting BEST and BEST together.
Finance Business Analyst with English/French/Spanish/Italian
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centres in More Than 70 Countries Worldwide Corporation today this is a globally Recognized Leader of the "next generation" of business consulting with a reported revenue of Billions of dollars.
The Finance Business Partner will be a part of extended regional finance teams, providing business solutions and consultancy services to global corporations. Furthermore, you will provide support to regional business leaders and help transfer the knowledge to Prague. The Prague offices employes 150 finance proffesionals focusing on centralisation of financial services for Europe. Process improvements projects, mapping of processes and making the whole business model more effective will be part of the job. Outside of box thinking will be required!
- Performing financial analyzes; budgeting, trend analysis, forecasting, correcting, and financial modelling. Developing recommendations for information and results; considers and conducts additional analyzes.
- Creating, collecting budget forecasts together with other financial information, interprets summarizes and uploads the informationfinal inputs (P&L, Balance sheets, other financial statements)
- Analyzing budget forecasts, recommending corrections of any problems or inconsistencies
- Assisting in developing of Financial Controls Procedures, systems, and forecasting techniques
- Developing and Maintaining financial statements using accounting and budgeting software to provide financial statements and reports to management
- Developing executive reports using database structures and end-user interfaces
- Assisting department in completion and understanding of, Budgets and other financial analyses.
- Preparing, analyzing, and publishing monthly rolling financial statements
- Maintaining the integrity of accounting and budgeting software systems by checking for errors and inconsistencies.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in finance.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in business administration, finance, accounting
- Strong Excel Skills.
- SAP Business Warehouse is a plus.
- High proficiency in English & Spanish OR Italian OR French
- Experience in a multi-national company, working and interacting with
- Colleagues across EMEA and CEEM.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes and
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Pro-active, strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Client focus.
- Ability to prioritize that That That, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Salary Range Varies depending on the level of experience, we will do our best to work around candidate expectations.
- Extensive corporate benefits package including home office and 25 days of holiday.
- Extensive training and Career Development Within the global structure.
- Modern office premises with all Necessary amenities to make you work.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment.
- Prague central location.
- Everyday use of foreign languages.
- Team-Building Activities and social events.
- Free refreshment on the working place.
Informace o pozici
- People Place & Partners a.s.
- Praha – Nusle
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Spanish (Proficient)
- Salary: 50 000 – 65 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events, Corporate/persoal coach
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Economist, Financial analyst, Financial Controller, Financial director / manager, Bookkeeper, accountant, Finance accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Personální agentura
Hálkova 1406/2, 12000 Praha – Nové Město, Česká republika
222 512 737 or 777 367 373