IOS and Android Applications Developer
- Continuous development of our product in rapidly growing international company which participates in telecommunications. As our product is based on online service and online communication, this can be unique experience for experienced candidates to create something new, where soon enough will be real results.
- Professional experience developing native iOS applications across a range of tablets and phones using Objective-C and Swift
- Experience with version control systems such as Subversion and Git
- Experience with relational databases and SQL, including both DDL and DML
- Understanding of service technologies and design patterns such as SOAP/WSDL and REST
- Understanding of object oriented programming, design patterns, and other software engineering principles
If you have will be considered as an advantage:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent on-the-job experience
- Experience developing hybrid applications using frameworks like PhoneGap
If you are missing any knowledge written above but still believe you can do this job properly, feel free to send us your resume. We will evaluate your knowledge and experience and come back with a feedback shortly.
Informace o pozici
- Miracle Tele s.r.o.
- Václavské náměstí 804/58, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Foreign business trips, International conferences, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, SW architect, Programmer, Technical Writer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.