Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 96,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
Are you interested in a first experience in Talent Acquisition, in an international team at a truly global company? Do you speak languages and love working with people?
This role offers a career-defining opportunity to join our regional Talent Acquisition team; where you can grow professionally and develop your future career while taking part in challenging projects!
Talent Acquisition Researcher - Intern – EATON
Talent Acquisition Researcher - InternDescription:
Location: Eaton's EMEA Business Service Center, Budapest, Hungary
Working with the regional recruitment team you will build and manage the pipeline of qualified candidates by utilizing advanced sourcing techniques including our database, internet search engines, job boards, social media networks and other networking resources. You will support the Talent Acquisition Consultants in the EMEA region by ensuring an access to a prequalified pool of candidates and continuous pipeline development activities for recurrent hiring needs.
Your responsibilities and what you will be spending your time on:
- Support the Talent Acquisition team in recruiting activity & administration by getting to know the industry and applying knowledge of the marketplace to source qualified candidates for open positions
- Leverage and maintain internal and external candidate databases for the sourcing and tracking of leads and candidates
- Help to leverage our employer brand through targeted social media activity
What you bring:
- You are currently enrolled in an accredited College or University and are interested in a first international experience in the Talent Acquisition domain.
- Strong detail orientation and ability to make sense of information from multiple sources.
- Excellent data mining skills and utilization of online sourcing tools.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced multinational environment.
- Solid PC skills including knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluency in English and solid German.
What Eaton offers:
- Excellent working environment in a truly inclusive international organization. *Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Flexible work solutions
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law. At Eaton, we see things differently.
We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you.
For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers