Interested in applying your talents to solve complex challenges that will save lives? Ready for an innovative and meaningful career? Then there’s never been a better time to join the team at Edwards Lifesciences. We’re currently expanding and seeking the best and the brightest talent from around the globe. Be inspired by our credo, and share in our quest to have a lasting impact on the world.
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Role Purpose and location:
The purpose of this role is to participate in various activities related with IT QlikView Reporting System and other Business Intelligence (BI) platforms. This position will be placed at Edwards office in Prague, Czech Republic.
Major Job Functions:
Participate in build and run activities of various QlikView dashboards and other Business Intelligence activities across Europe, US, APAC and other Edwards regions.
Participate in all the phases of QlikView/Business intelligence projects
o Requirements gathering
o Solution Design
Participate in coordination of delivery teams
- Participate in requirements gathering and specification of BI projects
- Participate in support and enhancements of BI systems according to given priorities
- Create and maintain data and process models
- Actively communicate details of customer requests via phone or electronically and transform them into the relevant documentation
- Provide end-user training
- Provide 3rd level support of BI solutions
- Coordinate development teams in order to achieve on-time delivery, optimal utilization and high quality
- Stay current on and adhere to established policies, procedures and documentation.
- Have a degree in Information Systems, Economics, Accounting, Logistics or Engineering
- Ability to develop interpersonal professional relationship with internal as well as with external team members
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with OlikView or other BI platform
- Experience in Supply Chain area required
- Experience with Project Management is strong advantage
- Experience in international and multi-cultural environment is strong advantage
- Fluent spoken and good written English required, another international language is advantage.
- Strong sense of ownership and self-motivation.
- Strong problem solving skills and decision making ability.
- Cooperative team-player.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn and apply technical information in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures; attention to detail.
- Capability to use proper business / technical language.
- Possess and display sound judgment; initiative; flexibility and detail-orientation.
What you will get:
- Interesting work opportunity in an international well-established company with multicultural environment;
- Interesting trainings which will help you to grow within the position;
- Modern office environment in Prague center;
- System of company benefits such as wellness program and our own fitness room, meal vouchers, multisport card and many more...
Informace o pozici
- Edwards Lifesciences AG, organizační složka
- Karolinská 661/4, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Corporate recreational facilities, Refreshments on workplace
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel