►►► C++ Developers / Programmers - all levels ◄◄◄ - EXCELLENT and VERY rewarding opportunities available! EU / Non EU candidates welcomed....
We are currently sourcing a number of C++ Development Specialists for a brilliant relocation project in Germany. You will be highly rewarded financially, compensated for relocation and work on some excellent and unique projects... You will be a mid to senior level C++ candidate with a willingness to relocate to Germany.
If you are experienced in C++ Development/Developer with ambition, reliable and a outgoing personality along with a passion to enjoy great programming, algorithmic appreciation as well as solid English - this position is perfect for you! Not just for the short term but for sure the long term.
The client are really looking for for smart, creative developers with a solid theoretical background. The Developers they have hired in the past mostly hold an exceptional master's degree in computer science or even a doctorate but these are not taken in to consideration too much due to the importance of finding more experienced candidates with the willingness to do their job well. They would really expect each of their developers to do architecture, design, implementation, customer feedback and bug fixing as well. Basically splitting these activities between several people, but they would ideally prefer the candidate to be in control of their own work.
The client would support relocation, working visa applications etc so EU and non EU related contry candidates are most welcom.
So please contact me ASAP via this advert or direct to my email: john.armitage (AT) hagenhc (DOT) com
By sending your email or application you agree that your personal data may be recorded in the database of Hagen Human Capital s.r.o. with its registered office at Václavské náměstí 838/9, 110 00, Praha 1, Czech Republic. This then 'may be' processed only on your agreement for recruitment purposes as detailed in the Czech legislative act number 101/2000 Sb., on the protection of personal data until such time you wish to be removed. Details available of those policies on our webite.
Informace o pozici
- Hagen Human Capital s.r.o.
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 100 000 – 200 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Corporate Events, Launch of a completely new project, Educational courses, training, Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Discount on company products / services, Cell phone, Notebook, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, Programmer, Operating system and network administrator, Application SW administrator, Database specialist, Development engineer, Development Manager / Team Leader
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Personální agentura
IT Team Lead - email@example.com