Shikun & Binui Management is a management company of the international real estate development arm of Shikun & Binui Group operating in Europe.
SB´s core activity is the development of medium to large scale residential projects and office buildings. The company operates in the CEE region mainly in capital cities with sustainable growth potential - Warsaw, Prague, Belgrade, Bucharest & Budapest.
SB operates through local independent branches consisting of highly skilled, experienced professionals along with reputable long-term partners. SB has completed the construction of a few thousands of apartments over the years and is currently developing more than 1,000 apartments in a few projects, as well as a few office projects.
The headquarters are situated in Prague.
Perfect opportunity to start/develop your career in the international property development company.
- Management of lease contracts
- Labor/employment law
- Real estate law
- Corporate law, Civil law
- Preparation of documents to buy / sell property
- Dealing with contractual and legal stuff from all other departments in the company (e.g. marketing, technical dep. etc.)
- Communication with authorities, such as Cadastre, Court
- Meetings with clients and their attorneys
- Assistance in resolving disputes with tenants
- Representing company in legal issues
- A university degree in the Czech law
- Experience (especially in the field of real estate) welcome but not required
- Advanced in English including legal English
- motivation, organisational, detailed oriented, sense of humor, active
- Place of employment: new offices in Prague 6
- Salary: 34.000 CZK
- Benefits: mobile phone, NTB, meal vouchers, team-buildings, training and education, paid joga lessons, multisport card
If you are interested in this job position, please send us your CV in English and Czech language.
Informace o pozici
- Shikun & Binui Management s.r.o.
- Evropská 2758/11, Praha – Dejvice
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Výborná), Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Plat: 34 000 Kč / měsíc
- Zařazeno: Právní služby, Stavebnictví a reality, Právník
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.