Lookingglass Cyber Solutions Inc. - Prague, Czech Republic
LOOKINGGLASS CYBER SOLUTIONS is looking to hire an experienced, dynamic and technically experienced Senior Java Developer at our office in Prague, Czech Republic.
As a Senior Java Engineer, you will be responsible for owning and driving features for a new project. This will include work using technologies like Eclipse, Elasticsearch, and Gradle. You will also have the opportunity to take a feature from conception to completion by refining requirements, designing, implementing, testing, and deploying.
- In-depth Java Application Programmer / Developer Experience (5+ years)
- Evidence of being successful in key development roles
- Fluent in Java 8, including ORM related libraries such as Hibernate
- Complete comfort working with source code control systems such as Git
- Understanding how web-based front-ends integrate with the backend
- Deep understanding of RESTful principles, best practices, and related technologies
- Ability to be successful in an individual contributing role, as well as in a collaborative team setting
- Strong attention to detail, ability to raise questions and escalate when necessary
- Track record of on-time delivery and resolving technical challenges
- Take ownership when solving problems
- Strong work ethic
- EUROPEAN UNION / EFTA CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
- Experience with Elasticsearch & Postgres databases
- Basic knowledge AngularJS, Node, PhantomJS
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management (LDAP, SSO) concepts
- Data exchange formats such as STIX and others (CSV, XML, JSON etc)
- Cyber Security Industry Background & Experience
- Developing and delivering according to planned release schedules
- Identify the main areas of design / implementation for new features and execute them successfully
- Contribute to high-level and low-level technical design documentation for current existing and all new written software
- Demonstrate test-driven development and integration before releasing new versions of the application
Hours Per Week: 40, flexible working hours
Salary: 70,000 - 120,000 CZK
Benefits: Flexible working hours; height adjustable worktables; work from home allowed; international team in relaxed setting; Monday morning breakfast buffet; providing training courses; competitive salary; Team building events (eg skiing trips); yearly metro pass; stock options.
Location: City Empire Tower, Prague, Czech Republic.
This work requires a valid work permit for the EU / Czech Republic. EU foreigners not living in Czech Republic are welcome to apply, but they must be willing to move for at least 3 months to Prague.
Information about position
- Lookingglass Cyber Solutions Europe s.r.o.
- Na strži 1702/65, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Salary: 70,000 – 120,000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, Corporate/persoal coach
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer